Mayweather Vs McGregor 26th Aug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cant see CM lasting a round

For Mayweather to get hit that big eedjit will need 3 or 4 of his mates to hold him still.
Mayweathers sparring partners would crucify McGregor never mind mayweather

I'd do an account bet that mcgregor lasts at least 4 rounds like.

It's going to be good like.

I'm still not going to pay though will download when wake up and avoid all sites. Set my homepage to my torrent site then no mistakes possible

I'm off to the cricket at Headingley on Sunday, so i'll be setting an alarm for 5am. Nee way I'll manage to stay up for it and enjoy the cricket.

Shame like, my mate owns a bar in Leeds and is having a lock in for it anarl.

I'm off to the cricket at Headingley on Sunday, so i'll be setting an alarm for 5am. Nee way I'll manage to stay up for it and enjoy the cricket.

Shame like, my mate owns a bar in Leeds and is having a lock in for it anarl.

I would try stream it but they always cut out and stop which you can't have in combat sports compared to football.

Just about everyone Mayweather has fought, by about the fifth round, has had the same bewildered, broken look on their face, like they're fighting a ghost who they can't hit and they have absolutely no idea what to do about it.

There's a really good interview knocking about where Andre Berto breaks down what it's like fighting him. He says at times it feels like sparring, then all of a sudden you've lost the round.

Also says he isn't a big puncher, but sharp enough to get your attention and not want to take too many.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back