Mayweather Vs McGregor 26th Aug

Status
Not open for further replies.

I be too nervous.....in theory all makes sense but fuck that....

200 quid win on a 700 quid bet.

Fuck that.

If it was a total certainty people would be remortgaging their houses and putting the lot on. It's a fight, Mayweather knee could go in the first 30 seconds and could be uppercutted out of the ring. I just hope it's competitive.

If it was a total certainty people would be remortgaging their houses and putting the lot on. It's a fight, Mayweather knee could go in the first 30 seconds and could be uppercutted out of the ring. I just hope it's competitive.
No way id be putting 700 to won 200 quid....absolutley fuck that.

Rather have a daft bet on connor at 6 to 1 first 6 rds for a bit of fun.
30 notes is nowt.

Nothing is a total certainty, in any sport or sports betting.

But I still believe you will struggle to find better value than 2/7 on Mayweather in any sports book currently. It's nothing to do with not wanting to stake money on at them odds, but purely risk vs reward there is no better value currently available.

I hope its competitive too, but I very much doubt it.

30 notes is nowt.
This. Unless you are a pro gambler it makes no sense. I'd rather put £20 on an McGregor knock out.

That's sounds like Homer picturing how he could beat Derrick Tatum.

Nothing is a total certainty, in any sport or sports betting.

But I still believe you will struggle to find better value than 2/7 on Mayweather in any sports book currently. It's nothing to do with not wanting to stake money on at them odds, but purely risk vs reward there is no better value currently available.

I hope its competitive too, but I very much doubt it.

you would want to be a serious all year round gambler ready to take that hit if it goes wrong.

You might be right but most punters wont be attracted to that bet.

Made £50 today on that Bet365 offer so if Floyd somehow comes into 1/2 or equivalent on fight week after the final presser and weigh ins then I'll stick a couple of hundred on him. Would make me more tempted to get up and watch it though as I'd be constantly checking my phone anyway :lol:

Cant see CM lasting a round

Looking forward to it - hope Mayweather gets hit a few times
For Mayweather to get hit that big eedjit will need 3 or 4 of his mates to hold him still.
Mayweathers sparring partners would crucify McGregor never mind mayweather

Last edited:
Made £50 today on that Bet365 offer so if Floyd somehow comes into 1/2 or equivalent on fight week after the final presser and weigh ins then I'll stick a couple of hundred on him. Would make me more tempted to get up and watch it though as I'd be constantly checking my phone anyway :lol:
1/2..fuck off man:);)

I would take the odd 2/7 you can find, wouldn't be surprised to see floyds odds shorten again to say around 1/4 or even 2/9, it certainly isn't going to go out nigh on double as you suggest.

1/2..fuck off man:);)

I would take the odd 2/7 you can find, wouldn't be surprised to see floyds odds shorten again to say around 1/4 or even 2/9, it certainly isn't going to go out nigh on double as you suggest.

3/10 at Bet365 now marra - still time for more McGregors mugs to get involved yet :p. 5/2 for McGregor is absolutely insane and hopefully it does come in a bit more. #crazy

30 notes is nowt.
I am going to put minimum £500 on Mayweather on saturday, would put way more on if I didnt have such a mare of a month paying for loads of unexpected stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back