Mayweather Vs McGregor 26th Aug

Status
Not open for further replies.
the odds on McGregor are ridiculous. should be at least 10 times what they are. they're all in cahoots with each other to make as much money as possible. the gloves issue is a game changer apparently :lol: wouldn't be surprised if Paulie is in on it anarl
Paulie will be in on it in one way or another, either he is involved or trying to get himself a potential fight with McGregor after.
The odds seem ridiculous to me, I am not in the he has no chance at all camp but this seems far too short but it's still coming in, will be looking to lay soon I think.

His army of fans are laying thick whilst the ones who fancy Floyd are letting the odds lengthen as a result of this and waiting to lay their own bets mate. It'll be different come fight night.

i wish i understood the backing and laying market more as there's got to be money there to be made with the amount seemingly being piled on McGregor

a 5/6 fold football accumulator is about my level. and decimal odds at that as i can't work out fractional :lol:

Paulie will be in on it in one way or another, either he is involved or trying to get himself a potential fight with McGregor after.
The odds seem ridiculous to me, I am not in the he has no chance at all camp but this seems far too short but it's still coming in, will be looking to lay soon I think.

a freak injury to Floyd ala what happened to Haye recently is the only chance i'd give McGregor. the numbers wagered on this fight must be ludicrous

Last edited:
Reactions: PTR
i wish i understood the backing and laying market more as there's got to be money there to be made with the amount seemingly being piled on McGregor

a 5/6 fold football accumulator is about my level. and decimal odds at that as i can't work out fractional :lol:

a freak injury to Floyd ala what happened to Haye recently is the only chance i'd give McGregor. the numbers wagered on this fight must be ludicrous
There is about £17.5m been matched on betfair. Makes the odds even stranger, always chance of injury, or getting caught with a big punch, a clash of heads etc. I would expect Mayweather to win pretty comfortably though.

I was listening to a podcast yesterday when they were discussing the odds and apparently Connor is now shorter odds than when Canelo fought Mayweather...

Mcgregor has said he would knock Canelo out too. He's a confident boy. Never been knocked out in his professional career so might see him taking punches just to land his own. I have this recurring image of him knocking Mayweather down. Mcgregor goes on to lose a unanimous decision but the one clip that is played again and again is a left from nowhere that rattles Mayweather's tiny head.

You won't find a bigger McGregor fan on this board than me, but 2/7 on Floyd is a licence to print money.

McGregor has already won by getting $100m for this mind.

Pity it wasn't a proper fight and Conor would single leg him and choke him unconscious within 30 seconds.

I know he'd lose the vast majority of his purse so he won't do it, but it would be amazing to see him get pissed off and capoeira kick Floyd's head off his shoulders. :lol:

Reactions: GK
McGregors odds are shortening all the time, crazy momentum he is as short as 11/4 in places opened up about 12/1 on betfair I think. Very tempted to lay him at this point seems a ridiculous price.

I took him at 6-1 and traded in laying at 4-1 for a tidy profit.

Beginning to regret now not hanging in there, but fuck it I can relax and enjoy the fight now whatever happens.

I'd f***ing love to see Mayweather in an octagon. 1 minute tops.
Me too. Would be great to see the arsehole get smashed to bits.

But this is a boxing fight, where he's and shoulders above everyone in the world.

Save a freak accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back