Mayweather Vs McGregor 26th Aug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is like, if Conor lands a heavy left hand it'll be interesting. He doesn't move like a typical boxer. He's going to fight Mayweather with clinches and weird punches and movements. I'll have money on McGregor because of the huge odds however I expect Mayweather to handle it and win on points. I'm looking forward to it.

Last edited:

Thing is like, if Conor lands a heavy left hand it'll be interesting. He doesn't move like a typical boxer. He's going to fight Mayweather with clinches and weird punches and movements. I'll have money on McGregor because of the huge odds however I expect Mayweather to handle it and win on points. I'm looking forward to it.

Oh my god. Where to even begin with this???

Now I do quite like McGregor, he's done a lot to put UFC on the map. And I don't particularly like Mayweather, but I hope he knocks McGregor into next week. Shouldn't be happening, what a f***ing circus.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If Joshua, Bellow, Haye, Fury etc had agreed to to this they would be classed as wankers, money grabbing kernts.

McGregor, fair play to him this will set him up for life but I hope he gets knocked the fuck out.

I heard that artem the Russian hammer lobos will be in conors corner I like this as I like people who like Conor the notorious mcgregor hopefully as well he has Dillon danis in his corner and coach kavanar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back