Mayweather Vs McGregor 26th Aug

Status
Not open for further replies.

anyone parting with any of their hard earned money, to further line the pockets of these two money obsessed greed machines, is making bad choices.

Tbf id fightbthem both at the same time and get bummed on pay per view for the sort of money they are taking about making. It's a circus act but fair play. Who wouldn't do it for that money ?

Do you think bookies will give odds on McGregor doing a drop-kick or something like this?

The cynic in me says it will be scripted to fuck
They will do aye but will be under McGregor disqualification - not a chance it will happen though , Dana has already said it's in his contract if he does anything like that he will lose his purse

The best value has to be Mayweather in the first round at 40/1, I feel he wants to - it could happen. I already stand to win a grand if it does for £25

That said I hope McGregor somehow figures it out and does something spectacular, not the in thing to say on here but I f***ing love the guy

I see the first round for Mayweather has came in to 25/1 now, oh well

Last edited:
Tbf id fightbthem both at the same time and get bummed on pay per view for the sort of money they are taking about making. It's a circus act but fair play. Who wouldn't do it for that money ?
I would fight the 3 of yous and let yous dry bumb me for floyds cut of the purse and ppv money

I've just seen some more footage of Mayweathers camp , man, he is taking it serious and if Conor gets anywhere near him I'll be f***ing shocked.

I hope he does, like. The footage I'm on about is at the start of this video;

Last edited:
Just watched mvgregor working the bag. He is slow as fuck. He can't box. Simple as. Looks awkward with both hands up. Floyd to school him with ease.

Just watched mvgregor working the bag. He is slow as fuck. He can't box. Simple as. Looks awkward with both hands up. Floyd to school him with ease.
If this is a Mayweather v Daniyar Yeleussinov in a 12 pro boxing match no one would give Yeleussinov a chance. Yeleussinov is a Olympic Gold and amateur world champion. McGregor isn't even on his level. If this is a real boxing match Mayweather will win within 2/3 rounds. But I think it'll be a show.

If this is a Mayweather v Daniyar Yeleussinov in a 12 pro boxing match no one would give Yeleussinov a chance. Yeleussinov is a Olympic Gold and amateur world champion. McGregor isn't even on his level. If this is a real boxing match Mayweather will win within 2/3 rounds. But I think it'll be a show.

Mayweather doesnt not folk out though.

I honestly wouldnt be surprised to see Connor throw all kinds of shots in the beginning, Mayweather to inevitably avoid them and subsequently outbox McGregor tor 5/6 rounds. At which point Mcgregor gets mad and throws a leg and the whole arena erupts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back