Morning all that’s yer lot just Leicester for me
Morning Hank and all.Leicester game for me
Have a good Friday everyone and stay safe
Cheers Hank, take care there marra🤘👍
Morning Fred
Up the Foxes, be safe y'all.
Morning chevvies
Good Evening Hank, Deputy Becs and all, NOTSFM

Hope to get a walk in between the rain and probs watch Chester racing.

Have a safe and enjoyable Friday Folks, especially the grafters looking forward to their weekend
Morning heroes

Morning Hank, Morning All

The Duck will keep an eye on Leicesters charge on the CL spots.

Arsenal? ESL? Crisis? No European football for first time in 25 years?

Don’t make me 😆😀😃😄😁😆😅😂🤣🥲☺️😊😇🙂🙃😉

Stay Safe 🌈
Morning edd
Morning mate and everyone. Mags game for me👍👍👍
Morning rubberface
Morning Hank and all

Lesta v Scum for me.... haway Lesta. Hope Chip Pan Heed scores against his old club @Squirrel
Morning Bladecat
Morning Hank, morning everyone
Gee-gees and the Mugs game later for me.

Watched the Arsenal game earlier, they did nothing for the first 75-80 minutes, absolute shambles for a 2nd leg semi final, they deserved nothing from the game. If they think Arteta is a good manager iv got news for them. He's not:D

Enjoy your day everyone and stay safe 😷👍
Morning bonzo
Morning Hank morning becs morning mates just Leicester for me also.Ready for bed now so have a great day and stay safe take care. ☺️ ☺️ 🤗
Morning bonnylad
Morning Hank and friends,
No TV footy for me today.
Have a fab Friday!
Morning Andy
Good morning Hank, lads and lasses, from the oxford canal, nowt for me.
Last swally of coffee then graft. Thank god it's friday.
Morning Tannerabag
Morning Hank marra and everyone.

Just the Dundalk match for me on RTE2 tonight.

Enjoy your Friday folks.
Morning KB
Morning Hank, Becs and all, clear blue skies in Hertfordshire, just about to set off for a Sunderland weekend with 92 year old MIL. Pork shop recommendations welcomed!
Morning mate

Last edited:
Morning everyone x Just the mags game for me after work, Have a great Friday
Morning scotty
Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg , The Professor, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, Sunnybrow Red, WillD, NikNak123, T-Bone, KarenDent, Blue Bell lad, Huffy Duffy, Thamesvalleyman, Malcolm X, Drexel, B1gals, Heroesof73, Bachhus, Cattach safc, Gluepot, mackemal, bonnylad, Tannerabag, Stormo, Riffraff, macum1920 and all.

Might watch the mags get humped

Have a good day everyone and stay safe 👍
Morning spammers

Adelaide United v Wellington Phoenix
A-League
10:35
BT Sport 2

VfB Stuttgart v Augsburg
Bundesliga
19:30
BT Sport 3

Real Sociedad v Elche
La Liga
20:00
LaLigaTV / FreeSports

RC Lens v Lille
Ligue 1
BT Sport 2

Leicester City v Poocastle United
Premier League
Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Premier League / Sky Sports Ultra HD

Morning all that’s yer lot just Leicester for me
Morning hank
Morning all
Nowt for me
Be good people

Morning to the great and good who post on this thread.

Nice quiet(ish) day for me today after going to the office yesterday for a catch up before going back to work on Monday, voting then test driving and buying a new car.
Today is phoning the docs about a new prescription i have been given then hair cut day the looking after the bairns after school while our lass is at work.

Stay safe all
Morning Hank. Morning Gentlepeeps. That's minging that. Don't think ill bother.
Have a funky Friday everyone. Take care and stay sanitised.

Morning Fred

Morning Chevvies

Morning Heroes.
Morning Dilli mate
Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg , The Professor, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, Sunnybrow Red, WillD, NikNak123, T-Bone, KarenDent, Blue Bell lad, Huffy Duffy, Thamesvalleyman, Malcolm X, Drexel, B1gals, Heroesof73, Bachhus, Cattach safc, Gluepot, mackemal, bonnylad, Tannerabag, Stormo, Riffraff, macum1920 and all.

Might watch the mags get humped

Have a good day everyone and stay safe 👍
Morning mate enjoy the game I rarely watch the mags as I feel when they don't get beat they do so just to wind me up

Last edited:

Nice quiet(ish) day for me today after going to the office yesterday for a catch up before going back to work on Monday, voting then test driving and buying a new car.
Today is phoning the docs about a new prescription i have been given then hair cut day the looking after the bairns after school while our lass is at work.

Stay safe all

Morning Dilli mate

Morning mate enjoy the game I rarely watch the mags as I feel when they don't get beat they do so just to wind me up
Morning Al. I try to avoid them for that very reason. They always manage to spawn a point or three when I’m watching.

Morning hank
Morning all
Nowt for me
Be good people
Morning wando

Stay safe all

Morning Dilli mate

Morning mate

Back