May 7th live footy on tv

It’s a disgrace the amount of mag posts on this forum. Ffs forget them.
It’s also a disgrace that I’ve had to listen to this three times tonight. SWMBO insists

10 day quarantine with days 2 & 8 day tests cost £210, if you want a 5 day release it’s an extra test on day 5 , £126 extra

Wonder who gets the dosh ?
Does that include full board, Music, la? If so, I'm on permo quaratinos, subito!
BTW

@thecloughywobble

that hoss won

ran as green as a cabbage (only 2nd run) but pissed it.

13/8 so not the best, but felt like getting 13/8 on a 1/5 shot.

Likely to continue an upward spiral
Nice work. Today's been the usual day of licking my wounds, ha, ha.
Saw some red wine in a bargain bin in a French supermarket for pennies per bottle. Bought some thinking it would do for cooking with. Opened one and it was really nice, so we went back and bought a load more 😁
So pleased that good sense prevailed & we stayed in Europe, Red, la.

Last edited:
Does that include full board, Music, la? If so, I'm on permo quaratinos, subito!

Nice work. Today's been the usual day of licking my wounds, ha, ha.

So pleased that good sense prevailed & we stayed in Europe, Red, la.
That’s in your own billet mucka, if it’s a red lister it’s 1700 for 10 nights in gov hotel

when we come home we have to book two test kits which cost 210 and quarantine for 10 days.

Last edited:
That’s in your own billet mucka, if it’s a red lister it’s 1700 for 10 nights in gov hotel

when we come home we have to book two test kits which cost 210 and quarantine for 10 days.
Just been reading that a lot of folk are paying for these kits and not getting them or they aren’t getting the results as they should. If it’s like this now how is it going to be when non essential people start travelling again.

You have to book and pay to get the number for your passenger locator form, it’s going to be a right clusterfuck
We’ve done it so we know what a fart on it is. Going to be canny trying to get through the airport on the way home. Newcastle’s shite at the very best of times. I think I’ll get our place to start booking me through Teesside.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back