May 29th live footy on tv

As long as they calculate the numbers allowed in on bodies and not head count round your way ;), not much space out front of the Deafy sadly.

They ought to have maximum pints too

Say 3 each customer

Mind round where I live

The fountain
The Beacon
The whale hill
Labour club
The miners
Half moon
The Wellington

All have areas suitable for a beer garden or to be converted into one

3pints each in them lot I'll be a bonny sight 😂

They ought to have maximum pints too

Say 3 each customer

Mind round where I live

The fountain
The Beacon
The whale hill
Labour club
The miners
Half moon
The Wellington

All have areas suitable for a beer garden or to be converted into one

3pints each in them lot I'll be a bonny sight 😂
Never mind maximums. With reduced numbers they need to have minimum drinks per hour, and get rid of those social drinkers who can’t cut the mustard - sorry sir you are going to have to leave as you have had nowhere near enough*

*never to be said to Hank obviously

Hello

Had my call, they asked if I could do them a favour & leave it til Monday, they would really appreciate it.

Afore their sentence was finished I was in the garage ( beer fridges) & ripping the top off a Corona 😄😄😄

Ahhhhh that’s better, forst since Sunda 👍👍👍

On the SC’s, if I had one & it was on DD, I’d problies just let it roll on ( but that’s as much to do with my cba to be honest). If not on DD then I’d problies leave it as as soon it’s clear for us to go, there’ll be a deal of some sort. Nivva had one tbh, again problies due to being a 70’s follower & not much need, despite for 2/3 seasons not missing any game, home/away/preseason/Texaco cup etc etc & other seasons seeing 90% of games.
& just for clarification KB - it’s a cree not shed, seriously can’t see how this garden malarkey will work tbh, unless you pissed in the garden or it was the size of the one opposite Oxfords old ground.
There’s me caught up I think, need another 🍺
Enjoy yrs

Had my call, they asked if I could do them a favour & leave it til Monday, they would really appreciate it.

Afore their sentence was finished I was in the garage ( beer fridges) & ripping the top off a Corona 😄😄😄
😂 😂😂, enjoy Wakey
Mrs has just left to drop the eldest off at a play date :rolleyes:, and then on drop some food at her dads, that means it’s Stella o’clock, happy weekend everybody

Last edited:
😂 😂😂, enjoy Wakey
Mrs has just left to drop the eldest off at a play date :rolleyes:, and then on drop some food at her dads, that means it’s Stella o’clock, happy weekend everybody
Are play dates allowed ( wtfta)

T just had a call from hospital, following her blood test today ( quick or wat?) she doesn’t have to “shield” anymore 😄😄👍
But ....
They said ..., She is more at risk than gen public “ we hope this helps you manage your situation” FFS been to the Boris school of openness & clarity ffs.
However, daughter has to shield, she has less than 1 month to go, her last birth was very difficult/dangerous (2.5 yrs ago), grandson still has breathing issues so T still can’t see them.
Ah well, let’s have another 🍺👍
Enjoy your string vest wifebeater😄
2k views & I’m smashed again 😎
Corrected

T just had a call from hospital, following her blood test today ( quick or wat?) she doesn’t have to “shield” anymore 😄😄👍
But ....
They said ..., She is more at risk than gen public “ we hope this helps you manage your situation” FFS been to the Boris school of openness & clarity ffs.
However, daughter has to shield, she has less than 1 month to go, her last birth was very difficult/dangerous (2.5 yrs ago), grandson still has breathing issues so T still can’t see them.

Corrected

Wish I was smashed only had a litre earlier soon slept that off

But ....
Am taking the piss, just gone round to an old friend he hasn’t seen in a couple of years, they have a massive garden (Jamie Oliver’s nephew) so don’t think social distancing will be an issue.

Great news on T, glad to see the clarity Boris has instilled continues ffs, hopefully not too much longer before you get to see daughter and grandson.

By the time Mrs gets back I should be 3 sheets to the wind so she better watch her lip 😂 😂

Last edited:
Am taking the piss, just gone round to an old friend he hasn’t seen in a couple of years, they have a massive garden (Jamie Oliver’s nephew) so don’t think social distancing will be an issue.

Great news on T, glad to see the clarity Boris has instilled continues ffs, hopefully not too much longer before you get to see daughter and grandson.

By the time Mrs gets back I should be 3 sheets to the wind so she better watch her lip 😂 😂
Ah, are they feeding him?
T still talking about us moving into their place at birth time for 2 weeks, I’m working on her, but ????
Your better half is safe as owt, yer like me, backbone of a jellyfish when it comes to our better halves ( quite right too) 👍
Evening young man

Last edited:
Ah, are they feeding him?
T still talking about us moving into their place at birth time for 2 weeks, I’m working on her, but ????
Your better half is safe as owt, yer like me, backbone of a jellyfish when it comes to our better halves ( quite right too) 👍
I fed him before he left, he wasn’t happy are they were doing a bbq, the mam isn’t a bad cook :lol:.

You sir are quite astute, amazing deduction given you haven’t met my good lady😂😂

Good luck with T, that will take all of your negotiating skills if you are successful are career in hostage negotiations awaits.

Back