May 29th live footy on tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afternoon Hank, afternoon everyone.
The heat and a bad stomach had me walking the floor till 4-30 this morning,most of you where probably getting up that time:lol:. It's another scorcher so I'm off for my walk around the seafront.
Stay safe and enjoy your day everyone.
Afternoon Bonzo. I was upchucking while I was out with the dogs this morning feel ok now mind.

I am mate. Just put some sun screen on me nut.
Afternoon Dilli....

What a scorcher, I'm still grafting away indoors...

I've had the email from the pain guy, he's changed my meds and I should have them next week. Tricky part now is dropping some gradually and starting new ones gradually, it's a tricky thing to do as some of the meds are opiates and it's difficult to stop as they are very addictive. I've been on them 6 years so I'm expecting it to be difficult...heyho it'll be all worthwhile in the end hopefully....
Wack that ambre solair on thickly, Kris the guy who works for me looks like he's been in the Caribbean for a month....
Enjoy your day/ weekend marra

Good morning Hank thanks for thread, yet again l won't be watching

Good morning all Hanks followers, another cracking start to the day

Last night shoutout for essential workers was the loudest and proudest one we had in our street. Thank you to you all 👏👏👏

Off to golf followed by pottering when l get back

To all out there and reading these posts have a wonderful day whatever your doing.
Afternoon Sis, I've not been on much today, how's your day going apart from hot hot hot....
Chat later mate...

Afternoon Dilli....

I've had the email from the pain guy, he's changed my meds and I should have them next week. Tricky part now is dropping some gradually and starting new ones gradually, it's a tricky thing to do as some of the meds are opiates and it's difficult to stop as they are very addictive. I've been on them 6 years so I'm expecting it to be difficult...heyho it'll be all worthwhile in the end hopefully....
Wack that ambre solair on thickly, Kris the guy who works for me looks like he's been in the Caribbean for a month....
Hope it does the trick fer ye, MK, marra.

Afternoon, compadres. Ruddy hot. Owa hot fer yours truly. Just hed a power cut anarl. Which was nice.

Do we have a consensus among season ticket/card howldas regarding renewal? Would an official Pure Football poll be useful? My gut reaction was to renew, by default, sticking with the direct debit scheme. But I'm nowt if not a contrary bugger & the mare I'm wyin up the pros & cons, the mare I'm beginning ter tark mesel out of it, ha, ha. The competing arguments (fer me, others will doubtless have other considerations and concerns) boil down ter: (1) Ah dinnat like gerrin ripped off & that's possibly how I might feel (although I can't be certain) if I shelled out fer summink Ah didn't get, versus (2) if nee bugger renews, in a worst case scenario the club might gan bust or, even if it didn't quite get that bad and some renewed but far fewer than usual, there'd likely be further redundancies at the club, which I wouldn't want either. Anar there's a thread on this topic, but I was wondering what the good people of this thread think?

Changing subject, I've had a message from my NHL marra saying he's hopeful they're ganna release him from "prison" the day. That would be fantastic fer him (and his wife & family), if it happens.

And no post of mine would be complete without a dig at the government, who (to borrow, then manipulate a phrase from Andrew Lang, Scottish poet, novelist & literary critic) use science as a drunk uses a lamppost - for support rather than illumination....

Enjoy yasels. Stay firm & fruity.

@everyone, morning all, it's turning out to be another one of them days. Got in for 6-30am expecting a half decent finish but it ain't looking that way but defo 100% off tomorrow. Not even had time to read through the thread yet. Have a great day, looks like another brilliant one weather wise, stay safe & take care.
Afternoon sfati...take care driving around theres some nutters on the road. Speak soon and its bbq day tomorrow. Gonna be like this for the foreseeable, that pint will taste sweeter knowing you dont have to get up too early....

Afternoon Bonzo. I was upchucking while I was out with the dogs this morning feel ok now mind.
It’ll be from passing through jawdee land - mind problies better than ya watch being knicked 🙄😄

Can’t believe how busy I is ffs, there’s me thinking which cool one to have first & now got a contract spec phone chat starting at 4.
Whee works after fower on a Frida in this heat ffs 🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺✅✅✅✅✅

Afternoon, compadres. Ruddy hot. Owa hot fer yours truly. Just hed a power cut anarl. Which was nice.

Do we have a consensus among season ticket/card howldas regarding renewal? Would an official Pure Football poll be useful? My gut reaction was to renew, by default, sticking with the direct debit scheme. But I'm nowt if not a contrary bugger & the mare I'm wyin up the pros & cons, the mare I'm beginning ter tark mesel out of it, ha, ha. The competing arguments (fer me, others will doubtless have other considerations and concerns) boil down ter: (1) Ah dinnat like gerrin ripped off & that's possibly how I might feel (although I can't be certain) if I shelled out fer summink Ah didn't get, versus (2) if nee bugger renews, in a worst case scenario the club might gan bust or, even if it didn't quite get that bad and some renewed but far fewer than usual, there'd likely be further redundancies at the club, which I wouldn't want either. Anar there's a thread on this topic, but I was wondering what the good people of this thread think?

Changing subject, I've had a message from my NHL marra saying he's hopeful they're ganna release him from "prison" the day. That would be fantastic fer him (and his wife & family), if it happens.

And no post of mine would be complete without a dig at the government, who (to borrow, then manipulate a phrase from Andrew Lang, Scottish poet, novelist & literary critic) use science as a drunk uses a lamppost - for support rather than illumination....

Afternoon Mr Clough. Great news about your mate :cool: , is that a bell I can hear🤞
Afternoon all

These power naps are the bees knees
Afternoon Hank, just enjoyed a 30 minute doze in the hammock, nee alcohol involved :eek:

Last edited:
It’ll be from passing through jawdee land - mind problies better than ya watch being knicked 🙄😄

Can’t believe how busy I is ffs, there’s me thinking which cool one to have first & now got a contract spec phone chat starting at 4.
Whee works after fower on a Frida in this heat ffs 🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺✅✅✅✅✅
Keep at the bugger mate. Soon be knocking off time.
i thought it might have been the chicken sandwich I had on my way home as I haven’t been able to eat anything since then. But your theory sounds more likely.
Afternoon Dilli....

Hopefully the new medication will help counteract withdrawal from the stuff you’re on now. It’s lovely outside, ive had to come in before I get burned. Enjoy yours too mate, as best you can.
Good afternoon RVF and a good afternoon to you all
Afternoon Sis.
Afternoon all

These power naps are the bees knees
Afternoon Hank

Afternoon Cloughy. I renewed early doors before all this kicked off, so I’m kind of planted. If I’d had the option I would have hung on a bit longer. Great news about your marra. Champion.

Last edited by a moderator:
i thought it might have been the chicken sandwich I had on my way home as I haven’t been able to eat anything since then. But your theory sounds more likely.
PPE (level 3) has long been compulsory fer any journey through the lair of the Morlock, me owld marrantino. The concentration of airborne emetic particles has exceeded supersaturation, leading to precipitation: it's literally raining vomit induction. Take very good care, and (to rouse the spirits): Dilly, Dilly!

Hopefully the new medication will help counteract withdrawal from the stuff you’re on now. It’s lovely outside, ive had to come in before I get burned. Enjoy yours too mate, as best you can.

Afternoon Sis.

Afternoon Hank

Afternoon Cloughy. I renewed early doors before all this kicked off, so I’m kind of planted. If I’d had the option I would have hung on a bit longer. Great news about your marra. Champion.
Cheers, me owld marrammasala....

I might see what happens next week. It's a bit of a tricky position & not owa comfy, sat astride the horns of a particularly untamed dilemma....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back