May 27th live footy on tv

Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg , The Professor, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, Sunnybrow Red, WillD, NikNak123 and all.

Have a good day everyone and stay safe 👍
morning mate

Good morning Hank, good morning everybody 👋

No footy for me, fair bit of research to do and start on a PowerPoint presentation which will keep me off the streets for a while.

Looks like a nice day again today, enjoy😎

Stay well and stay safe folks🌈
Morning cfg....

Its glorious out there again already...

The wife has now come down with a face on her like a smacked arse and given me a bollocking for her cat waking her up.....

How is that my fault ?

Got the feeling its gonna be a long day 🙄

Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg , The Professor, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, Sunnybrow Red, WillD, NikNak123 and all.

Morning Huge Sausage
Morning hank and all. Off to work soon . Probably Dusseldorf game for me.

Have a good Wednesday everyone and stay safe

morning mate

morning mate
Morning LG

Morning cfg....

Its glorious out there again already...

The wife has now come down with a face on her like a smacked arse and given me a bollocking for her cat waking her up.....

How is that my fault ?

Got the feeling its gonna be a long day 🙄
Hi MK,

Well you should have made sure cat couldn’t get into bedroom when you got up :lol::lol:
morning mate
Good morning VHFC
Morning Hank

Have a good one 😎 🌈

Last edited:
Morning Huge Sausage

Morning LG
Morning Wakey mate....

Another beautiful day.....
Hi MK,

Well you should have made sure cat couldn’t get into bedroom when you got up :lol::lol:

Good morning VHFC

Have a good one 😎 🌈
Bloody cat scratches the bedroom door and wails until she gets let in. ....it's staying in tonight mate...
Morning fishing fans,
Let's get hooked on footy again.
Have a great day.
Morning Will....

Great day for sitting near the water dangling your tackle....

Last edited:
Last edited:
Typical of the Japanese CFG....

Peace is restored in the MK household....

I made her a nice cup of tea and a slice of toast, jobs a guddun....I'm back onside....
The one thing you can guarantee is that the app will work.

I used to have 2 cats, they would jump on the bed if you were still sleeping, used to cause a breakdown in harmony of the household.

Pleased peace is restored, is it an amnesty or full treaty?

The one thing you can guarantee is that the app will work.

I used to have 2 cats, they would jump on the bed if you were still sleeping, used to cause a breakdown in harmony of the household.

Pleased peace is restored, is it an amnesty or full treaty?
It's a full treaty mate....just made her 2nd cuppa...

Someone told me that cats only ever meow to humans for attention and nothing else ....

Talking about apps and stuff, has anyone experienced problems with the Samsung recent updates ?
Morning @hank williams morning all

just about to open the homeoffice, none of that footy for me

have a great day everyone we’re getting there
Morning MM....
Good morning Hank nowt for me thank you

A warm good morning to you all on this bright start

Golfing this morning and not made me mind up for the rest of the day yet, other than a live gig tonight via Facebook. Looking forward to that

Have the best day possible to you all and please keep safe
Morning Sis....

Factor 50 at the ready mate...

Last edited:
Morning lads. Bit of gym, bit of graft and a bit of pottering for me.

My Sainsburys shopping is coming today and they're sending egg noodles instead of rice noodles. That's going to make my beef and lemongrass ramen a bit chunky 🤔

Morning Hank, Morning Becs and Bob, Morning all.

Finishing off a wine. Had a conference thing that lasted for ever tonight. No drink on view. No more of that ffs!

Morning marra 😎

Back