May 24th live footy on tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morning lads. Might stick something on later but not sure.

Pottering today. Need to find my mastic gun and fix stuff with No More Nails glue. The beading came off the skirting board next to the dogs bed and I need to repair the blind in the utility room. Have a good day all ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Morning marra and thank you. Anytime ๐Ÿ˜˜

Morning marra ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Morning marra. It's overcast here too and still a bit windy. Will attempt putting the washing out today though.
Morning Becs, good luck with your DIY and thanks again....

Morning @hank williams morning @Spam Javelin morning @Rip Van Fish

I wonโ€™t be watching any of those games, itโ€™s SAFC I miss and going for a beer before the game.

might go for a morning walk before it gets too windy.

chainsaw course :lol: chain smoking more like

Morning marra

Honest absolutely superb course I was on

Our gaffer was cutting huge ones down we were cutting. & logging them up

Morning @hank williams , hope you are well pal. Nowt for me today though. Morning all , weather bit crappy this morning, wind ๐ŸŒฌ๐ŸŒฌ๐ŸŒฌ and rain โ˜”โ˜”โ˜” over here, hope it improves. Had a lovely shoulder of lamb ๐Ÿ‘ yesterday and again today, loads left over but home made chippy chips ๐ŸŸ,love them.
Off to work for a few hours only this morning, then off tomorrow. I've had a great BHW up to now, sure it'll all change when I go in but its been great.
I hope you all have a brilliant Sunday, ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.

@VHFC, enjoy the game and you have a great day too pal, @Kingdom Bhoy , have a great BHS & you keep safe too mate,๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ท, @Mk Mackem , morning mate, no interest in other leagues either, just sack it off till its safe to start again. Hope you have a really nice BHS, @Stortford , morning mate, hope you have a nice holiday Sunday and a good day of cookery. Bet the curries were ace, ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘, @thamesvalleyman , afternoon pal,Slough Town, a great name innon-league footy. You are doing great in the beer lockdown stakes,have a nice Sunday pal, @Bonzo , ๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ”ซ, they don't make em like they use to.Have a great Sunday pal and enjoy your kip too, @Johnap, have a great BHS pal and hope the ๐Ÿทwent down well, @Horley Chorley , totally agree mate, just sack it off for me a start afresh when its safe to do so. Have a great shift and a great Sunday too,๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ....Top post yesterday to.

@cfg , morning pal, I watch model aircraft making & flying on YT. Had a Spitfire as a kid with crashed on its first flight, gutted I was. Enjoy the grocery run and enjoy the internet break too, ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘, @oilcat , enjoy your game and the ๐Ÿฅ—๐Ÿฅ•๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ”๐Ÿฅ‘ shopping, @Spam Javelin, morning pal, have a goodun, @Rip Van Fish , morning buddy, have a great Sunday, @Grumpy Old Man, have a nice day, @janey, morning smiler, @TiptonBaggie , hope you are ok mate, @AndyGray1985 , morning mate, have a good day, @Wandofaleftpeg , hope the ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ• was tasty, have a great Sunday pal, 1917, excellent, @Kid Galahad, morning mate, enjoy the game and I hope you win,๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘,have a nice Sunday, @Snorbens , you too pal, have a lovely day, @T_Bone , morning pal, have a great Sunday and stay safe ๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ท.

@Dilligaf60 , morning pal, hope all is well. I expect the net is not the best at the moment...But lots of notifications when it is...:lol::lol::lol:..Take care pal,๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‰.
@sismanhatton , morning mate, hope you & everyone have a great day and maybe a ๐ŸŒ๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธโ›ณ day too. Have a goodun whatever you do
@Wakey ftm in Sussex, its not BBQ weather today, maybe where you are? Hope you are all ok pal and I hope you all have a really nice Sunday,๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅฉ๐Ÿฅฉ๐Ÿป๐Ÿป.
@niknak_123 , not for me either...Have a great day mate, @Musicman , morning mate, hope you have a nice & peaceful Sunday. A day of rest hopefully. I forgot to do the 7 yesterday, doh but I will when I get in from work, @becs , morning hon, Bob won't want to go out today if its anything like it is here over there. My advice is just to potter about...I did yesterday and I'll do the same tomorrow. Have a really nice BHS to you all & take care,๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถxx.

@EchoMan , morning pal, I didn't find my footy LP but I'll look tomorrow as I'm working in a bit. Hope you have a brilliant BHS,๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿป, @GlassSlippers, morning miss, hope you have a great BHS,hope this weather improves first though,๐ŸŒงโ˜”๐ŸŒงโ˜”x.
@eddtheduck, morning EDD, well its weather for Duck's today so you'll be pleased...๐Ÿฆ†๐Ÿฆ†โ˜”โ˜”...:lol::lol:. I hope you all have a great day whatever you all do, take care pal.
@thecloughywobble , morning mate, I hope you had a nice day yesterday and a even better one today. Good reading about '73 on here too, found it quite interesting. Take mate & stay safe,๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ท.

@Whitleypanther , @Silly Point , @Boo , @David M , @George Collins , @stretch ,@123SunTan , @Sbarcher , @Jack Ford ,@Red and Wight , @Sunnybrow Red ,have a nice weekend pal, @Parsoncross , @Mark E Smith ,@Red and Wight , @tunstall birdman , @KGC83 ,@Fred Basset ,@The Great MES , @s1black2000 , @OldNewtown , @The Voice Of Reason ,@Stormo , @beachball , @PeteFTM , @Ready salted ,@Vicham , @RichD , have a good Sunday pal, @OldNewtown , @rubberface , @KarenDent have a great BHS, @Ale taster , @snarlz II , @Forrest Gump , @Wayne The Punk , @Waskerly Mackem , @scuzzmonster , @SpiritofBurnden , @Botchie , @Be Here Now , @rocky , @Axionknight , @marathon9 , @Pint of efes ,morning pal, have a good BH, @st joes lad , have a nice BHS pal, hope you are ok, @Abu Dhabi Red and White, @Roker 73 , @Sharpshooter , @WillD ,morning pal,have a nice Sunday.go in peace, @KNGHTHOOD , @phunboy , @viccarlton , @chunkylover53, morning mate, have a nice BH , @TaylorBoosh , @wigwams , @Lardy , @heroesof73 , @robbied1 , morning mate, hope you are well,have a great Sunday mate, @iPabs , @Hull_Mackem ,@Scotty 1978 , @Butcher's Coat ,morning mate, @Vauxie , @The Professor , @Secret Visage, @Bacchus , @Flash Gordon , @niceonemarra .... and as always, to all those yet to post, stay safe,stay alert... :eek: :eek: :eek: and have a nice BH Sunday....๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†.

Morning @hank williams , hope you are well pal. Nowt for me today though. Morning all , weather bit crappy this morning, wind ๐ŸŒฌ๐ŸŒฌ๐ŸŒฌ and rain โ˜”โ˜”โ˜” over here, hope it improves. Had a lovely shoulder of lamb ๐Ÿ‘ yesterday and again today, loads left over but home made chippy chips ๐ŸŸ,love them.
Off to work for a few hours only this morning, then off tomorrow. I've had a great BHW up to now, sure it'll all change when I go in but its been great.

@VHFC, enjoy the game and you have a great day too pal, @Kingdom Bhoy , have a great BHS & you keep safe too mate,๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ท, @Mk Mackem , morning mate, no interest in other leagues either, just sack it off till its safe to start again. Hope you have a really nice BHS, @Stortford , morning mate, hope you have a nice holiday Sunday and a good day of cookery. Bet the curries were ace, ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘, @thamesvalleyman , afternoon pal,Slough Town, a great name innon-league footy. You are doing great in the beer lockdown stakes,have a nice Sunday pal, @Bonzo , ๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ”ซ, they don't make em like they use to.Have a great Sunday pal and enjoy your kip too, @Johnap, have a great BHS pal and hope the ๐Ÿทwent down well, @Horley Chorley , totally agree mate, just sack it off for me a start afresh when its safe to do so. Have a great shift and a great Sunday too,๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ....Top post yesterday to.

@cfg , morning pal, I watch model aircraft making & flying on YT. Had a Spitfire as a kid with crashed on its first flight, gutted I was. Enjoy the grocery run and enjoy the internet break too, ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘, @oilcat , enjoy your game and the ๐Ÿฅ—๐Ÿฅ•๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ”๐Ÿฅ‘ shopping, @Spam Javelin, morning pal, have a goodun, @Rip Van Fish , morning buddy, have a great Sunday, @Grumpy Old Man, have a nice day, @janey, morning smiler, @TiptonBaggie , hope you are ok mate, @AndyGray1985 , morning mate, have a good day, @Wandofaleftpeg , hope the ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ• was tasty, have a great Sunday pal, 1917, excellent, @Kid Galahad, morning mate, enjoy the game and I hope you win,๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘,have a nice Sunday, @Snorbens , you too pal, have a lovely day, @T_Bone , morning pal, have a great Sunday and stay safe ๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ท.

@Dilligaf60 , morning pal, hope all is well. I expect the net is not the best at the moment...But lots of notifications when it is...:lol::lol::lol:..Take care pal,๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‰.
@sismanhatton , morning mate, hope you & everyone have a great day and maybe a ๐ŸŒ๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธโ›ณ day too. Have a goodun whatever you do
@Wakey ftm in Sussex, its not BBQ weather today, maybe where you are? Hope you are all ok pal and I hope you all have a really nice Sunday,๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅฉ๐Ÿฅฉ๐Ÿป๐Ÿป.
@niknak_123 , not for me either...Have a great day mate, @Musicman , morning mate, hope you have a nice & peaceful Sunday. A day of rest hopefully. I forgot to do the 7 yesterday, doh but I will when I get in from work, @becs , morning hon, Bob won't want to go out today if its anything like it is here over there. My advice is just to potter about...I did yesterday and I'll do the same tomorrow. Have a really nice BHS to you all & take care,๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถxx.

@EchoMan , morning pal, I didn't find my footy LP but I'll look tomorrow as I'm working in a bit. Hope you have a brilliant BHS,๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿป, @GlassSlippers, morning miss, hope you have a great BHS,hope this weather improves first though,๐ŸŒงโ˜”๐ŸŒงโ˜”x.
@eddtheduck, morning EDD, well its weather for Duck's today so you'll be pleased...๐Ÿฆ†๐Ÿฆ†โ˜”โ˜”...:lol::lol:. I hope you all have a great day whatever you all do, take care pal.
@thecloughywobble , morning mate, I hope you had a nice day yesterday and a even better one today. Good reading about '73 on here too, found it quite interesting. Take mate & stay safe,๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ท.

@Whitleypanther , @Silly Point , @Boo , @David M , @George Collins , @stretch ,@123SunTan , @Sbarcher , @Jack Ford ,@Red and Wight , @Sunnybrow Red ,have a nice weekend pal, @Parsoncross , @Mark E Smith ,@Red and Wight , @tunstall birdman , @KGC83 ,@Fred Basset ,@The Great MES , @s1black2000 , @OldNewtown , @The Voice Of Reason ,@Stormo , @beachball , @PeteFTM , @Ready salted ,@Vicham , @RichD , have a good Sunday pal, @OldNewtown , @rubberface , @KarenDent have a great BHS, @Ale taster , @snarlz II , @Forrest Gump , @Wayne The Punk , @Waskerly Mackem , @scuzzmonster , @SpiritofBurnden , @Botchie , @Be Here Now , @rocky , @Axionknight , @marathon9 , @Pint of efes ,morning pal, have a good BH, @st joes lad , have a nice BHS pal, hope you are ok, @Abu Dhabi Red and White, @Roker 73 , @Sharpshooter , @WillD ,morning pal,have a nice Sunday.go in peace, @KNGHTHOOD , @phunboy , @viccarlton , @chunkylover53, morning mate, have a nice BH , @TaylorBoosh , @wigwams , @Lardy , @heroesof73 , @robbied1 , morning mate, hope you are well,have a great Sunday mate, @iPabs , @Hull_Mackem ,@Scotty 1978 , @Butcher's Coat ,morning mate, @Vauxie , @The Professor , @Secret Visage, @Bacchus , @Flash Gordon , @niceonemarra .... and as always, to all those yet to post, stay safe,stay alert... :eek: :eek: :eek: and have a nice BH Sunday....๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†.

Morning marra

Good morning Hank, please for you on the football front, but into for me. The footy might be great but the Bishop is right going to games has it all, it's an all round experience.
Good morning everyone lovely start here this morning and wind drop considerably.
Great nights entertainment last night with two live gigs on Facebook on the big screen, plus finish of series 2 of Jack Ryan

Have a terrific Sunday in whatever you do and make sure your safe doing it

More SFATI....

I dont really eat red meat, but the smell of roast lamb is very tempting mate....

Enjoy your down time, we had that weather yesterday but better weather should be heading your way today....

Morning marra
Have a good day mate, off for a shower them off to work...had a lay in too...
More SFATI....

I dont really eat red meat, but the smell of roast lamb is very tempting mate....

Enjoy your down time, we had that weather yesterday but better weather should be heading your way today....
Cheers pal, ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคžits on it's way. Looking forward to getting home already ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚,have nice Sunday pal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back