May 24th live footy on tv

Morning all, relax today and a kip later maybe, up at 3am for fishing in morning. Watched 1917 last night, not a bad film
It's when posters just suddenly vanish from here that's when people get worried

Least there only 2main reasons I'm not on here for any length of time

Pissed as a newt somewhere or barred

Morning marra

Bit manky here in TS3
Sunny but windy in CB1, tomorrow is meant to be calm and 27⁰

Last edited:
Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg , The Professor, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, Sunnybrow Red, Wiild, NikNak123 and all.
Have a good day everyone and stay safe 👍

Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg , The Professor, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, Sunnybrow Red, Wiild, NikNak123 and all.
Morning

I was joking ya daft sod 😉
Doooooh....:eek:
Morning Wandofaleftpeg....

Have a great bank holiday
Morning Hank

Morning SJ ....

You too marra....

Last edited:
Schalke 04 v FC Augsburg
Bundesliga
kick off 12:30
BT Sport 1

Hamburg v Arminia Bielefeld
Bundesliga 2
kick off 12:30
BT Sport 2

Mainz v RB Leipzig
Bundesliga
14:30
BT Sport 1

FC Cologne v Fortuna Dusseldorf
Bundesliga
kick off 17:00
BT Sport 1

That's yer lot hamburg & other games for me
Morning Hank

and to

@becs @GlassSlippers @KarenDent @Stortford @sismanhatton @Wandofaleftpeg @Scorefrom a throw in @Wakey ftm in Sussex @EchoMan @Musicman @Horley Chorley @Dilligaf60 @cfg @Johnap @thecloughywobble @Spam Javelin @mkmackem

Morning lads. Might stick something on later but not sure.

Pottering today. Need to find my mastic gun and fix stuff with No More Nails glue. The beading came off the skirting board next to the dogs bed and I need to repair the blind in the utility room. Have a good day all 😎

Morning hank, Morning Becs and Bob, Morning all.

Nothing for me - I wonder if I am losing interest after all these years. I don't watch these programmes with Jamie Redknapp and co talking rubbish. I hope that our stuff comes back soon. Just finishing off the glass of wine and then up the dances.

Take care all.
I had a few months off mate " self imposed "

This place is a big help, and it was a mistake to stop posting, as @becs says, keep talking if you are struggling. That girl's a diamond and she's been banged up for months, she is an inspiration to us all mate.....

Morning marra and thank you. Anytime 😘
Morning Hank

Morning marra 😎
Morning Hank, Becs and all, overcast here in AL4, have a happy Sunday and stay safe everyone.

Morning marra. It's overcast here too and still a bit windy. Will attempt putting the washing out today though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back