May 24th live footy on tv

Morning Horley marra....

Wish I could sleep for more than 2hrs at a time...

Thursday cant come soon enough....

Stay safe at work today marra
Morning, and thanks, Mk 🖐👍
I'm sleeping better than I have in ages, but once I'm awake, I cannot get back to sleep again.
Since I started working, I now usually sleep for around 5 hours, which is bloody miraculous for me.
Hopefully you can grab a couple of power naps through the day.
Have a good day, mate. 👍

Morning, and thanks, Mk 🖐👍
I'm sleeping better than I have in ages, but once I'm awake, I cannot get back to sleep again.
Since I started working, I now usually sleep for around 5 hours, which is bloody miraculous for me.
Hopefully you can grab a couple of power naps through the day.
Have a good day, mate. 👍
I expect that's down to you having a job, and as you mentioned, it's bloody hard work mate....

I would give anything to be able to go to work, that's not gonna happen tho....

I've been awake half the night again, and I'm struggling to even walk right now....

Thursday can't come quick enough for me marra..

I kna where your coming from marra but honestly your missing some top quality games
You are probably correct marra...

I'm struggling to get interested in anything on the tv at the moment, but I've been watching the new series of Deadliest Catch. How on earth do those guys work in the worst weather you could imagine...We love it and have seen every episode over 16 series, bloody Brill TV marra....you grafting today mate ?

Last edited:

I'm struggling to get interested in anything on the tv at the moment, but I've been watching the new series of Deadliest Catch. How on earth do those guys work in the worst weather you could imagine...We love it and have seen every episode over 16 series, bloody Brill TV marra....

5-3 in the Bayern game yesterday I kna where people are coming from about nee fans

But I don't watch the fans I watch the match

That's because you are possibly the biggest football fan on here.....hope you enjoy today's games....

Probably cause I'm sat on my own at a home game too

I've literally an empty row to my self at home games 😂

I'm struggling to get interested in anything on the tv at the moment, but I've been watching the new series of Deadliest Catch. How on earth do those guys work in the worst weather you could imagine...We love it and have seen every episode over 16 series, bloody Brill TV marra....you grafting today mate ?

I love out like the deadliest catch

Favourite one is the Ax men

Not on their scale but when I did my chainsaw course ( which I passed with flying colours )

Best ever course I attended after my tractor driving one which I also passed but can only drive the tractor on private land

Last edited:
Enjoy them, marra

Not too bad - slept all night for a change.
You seem to have come back really well 😊
I had a few months off mate " self imposed "

This place is a big help, and it was a mistake to stop posting, as @becs says, keep talking if you are struggling. That girl's a diamond and she's been banged up for months, she is an inspiration to us all mate.....

Probably cause I'm sat on my own at a home game too

I've literally an empty row to my self at home games 😂

I love out like the deadliest catch

Favourite one is the Ax men

Not on their scale but when I did my chainsaw course ( which I passed with flying colours )

Best ever course I attended after my tractor driving one which I also passed but can only drive the tractor on private land
Well done on the courses marra...

Do you get to use your skills ?

I've a great idea for you, I'll pm you

Back