MAY 2015 - Down the pub

Status
Not open for further replies.

oROSSo

Striker
Staff member
March's winner @Kid Galahad has chosen the theme 'down the pub' for May.

The theme covers a wide range of photography such as portraits of 'characters', pub games and pastimes, pub architecture and decorative features, matchday atmosphere etc. can all be included.

I am going to say that it can stretch to other clubs and groups you're part of if you don't spend a lot of time down the pub.

Please send your entries to [email protected] (5000 pixels max along the longest length, JPEG format) along with your username by midnight 31th May.

Happy shooting everyone.

5 entries, I'll start the thread tonight. One of the pics is too large and I don't have a way of decreasing the file size on my works computer.

5 entries, I'll start the thread tonight. One of the pics is too large and I don't have a way of decreasing the file size on my works computer.
Hoy it this way, will resize

Look at you, gym

Await a down the gym theme, if you ever win a month ;)
I was gonna enter this month under the wider theme of social gatherings but all the entries have been full on pub related so decided against it. Would have got to see birds anarl

I was gonna enter this month under the wider theme of social gatherings but all the entries have been full on pub related so decided against it. Would have got to see birds anarl
Imagine that, photographers seeing birds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back