May 18th live footy on tv

Morning Hank et al,

Atletico, Bayern M. and FA Cup for me.

Have a buckalicious day!
Morning AG.
Logon or register to see this image

Morning all. That’s put me in a happy mood.

Morning EM.

Morning Hanky mornen all

NOTS for me

Shopping & busy at getting stuff for tomorra, youngest son & his daughters birthdays, he’s chosen to eat here instead of going out ffs, so 11 eating :rolleyes:

Avvegudden everyone
Good morning and good luck marra.

MHMA jLvBfm.
MRR

Morning Hank marra and co.

Just the FA Cup for me.
Morning KB

Morning Hank, morning all, Cup Final for me.
Morning Snorbens

Mornin' Bank baby, mornin' all!

Busy day for me today, just back from a holiday last night and I'm going to Poland for work tomorrow morning (arsed, but hey ho) so I'm going to be rushed off of my feet all day, hopefully I'll be able to sit down and watch the FA Cup Final with a beer and a pizza before an early night.

Have a cracking weekend, one and all!
Morning Marra.

Morning lads. Just the cup final for me.
Morning Ginge

Morning Hank. Morning all.

Cup final for me and the lad. Hopefully he’s calmed down after our Pompey win cos he’s a pain in the arse to watch footy with when he’s hyper...
Morning Gadzooks.

Morning marra, dull and mizzly where I am too but forecast to get out
Hope so marra.

Last edited by a moderator:

Morning Hank & everyone. Great game last night, shame Doncaster couldn't quite manage it but that said, you looked the best of the four teams in the play-offs. An exciting week for you all ahead. Just the cup final today for me. As a kid cup final day was a real treat as it was the only live game on. Cup final Grandstand on BBC1 and World of Sport on ITV with all features in them and following the coaches to Wembley. Fantastic days. That one 46 years ago was a goodun;). Have a great Saturday and a great weekend.

Morning AG.
Logon or register to see this image

Morning EM.

Good morning and good luck marra.

MRR

Morning KB

Morning Snorbens

Morning Marra.

Morning Ginge

Morning Gadzooks.

Hope so marra.
Morning mate, loved Buckaroo...and Operation...Have good day buddy.

Last edited:
Morning Hank & everyone. Great game last night, shame Doncaster couldn't quite manage it but that said, you looked the best of the four teams in the play-offs. An exciting week for you all ahead. Just the cup final today for me. As a kid cup final day was a real treat as it was the only live game on. Cup final Grandstand on BBC1 and World of Sport on ITV with all features in them and following the coaches to Wembley. Fantastic days. That one 46 years ago was a goodun;). Have a great Saturday and a great weekend.
Morning SFATI. The cup final as a spectacle has gradually been eroded away and isn’t the same as it used to be. Much like yourself I remember spending the whole day in front of the telly. Shame it’s been devalued to what it is now.

Back