Maximuscle Cyclone Alternatives

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jon Snow

Really like it, but the cost is crippling me. Getting through a kilo and a bit every fortnight.

Any cheaper alternatives?

What's the price per kilo and that's a hell of a lot to be going through every fortnight tbh.

20 servings per tub. One on a morning, plus after activities.

Optimum Nutrition, a great, trustworthy supplement company had a sale on when I ordered last week, have a look. If not, I'd still recommend their products.

check out Maxiraw, bought my protein from them last couple of times.

Also Bulkpowders, Myprotein or Ironscience are all good places also with decent prices

MyProtein.com - think it's called hurricane or something. Or buy the ingredients, (basically protein, carbs, creatine) seperatley for a lot less.

thats exactly my point above
plus whenever possible have proper food

Yeah, to be honest, people would be better off spending the money on whole foods. BTW, the best PWO drink, IMO, is a basic whey protein, waxy maize starch, ground flax, fish oil, glutamine and cherry juice.

Buy in bulk and that's much cheaper than Cyclone or any of the other nonsense Maximuscle produces.

Also give you other benefits beyond better recovery.

Charles Poliquin is always good at this sort of stuff. Google charles poliquin t-nation. Some of it is bro-science, IMO (avacadoes that put on 8 pounds of LMM in a week in the Dominican Republic), but the majority is spot on.

Yeah, to be honest, people would be better off spending the money on whole foods. BTW, the best PWO drink, IMO, is a basic whey protein, waxy maize starch, ground flax, fish oil, glutamine and cherry juice.

Buy in bulk and that's much cheaper than Cyclone or any of the other nonsense Maximuscle produces.

Also give you other benefits beyond better recovery.

Charles Poliquin is always good at this sort of stuff. Google charles poliquin t-nation. Some of it is bro-science, IMO (avacadoes that put on 8 pounds of LMM in a week in the Dominican Republic), but the majority is spot on.
:lol::lol: and fruit so juicy you have to eat it over the sink!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back