Maxim beer

Last week when I picked up my stuff, the guy said they were going to have a problem with packaging, I suppose there suppliers will be shut.
The brewery tweeted last week that they'd just completed a brew of DM, ready for bottling. But only 2 of them in doing the brewing, and keeping it going. They also tweeted the week before, they were sending a tanker to Robinsons, which operates the biggest bottling plant in the UK, in Stockport, for bottling. Not sure what volumes they need to send, but as long as the 2 in maxim can keep brewing, and Robbies keep the bottling plant open, then they should stay operating for a while longer.

The brewery tweeted last week that they'd just completed a brew of DM, ready for bottling. But only 2 of them in doing the brewing, and keeping it going. They also tweeted the week before, they were sending a tanker to Robinsons, which operates the biggest bottling plant in the UK, in Stockport, for bottling. Not sure what volumes they need to send, but as long as the 2 in maxim can keep brewing, and Robbies keep the bottling plant open, then they should stay operating for a while longer.
They've a load of bottles of Maximus and some mini casks left too.

Sunk 6 bottles of raspberry porter on Saturday night, went down really easily. Had to move onto maxim as I didn't want to drink all my porter in one go.

Are there other raspberry porter type drinks I should be trying?

Sunk 6 bottles of raspberry porter on Saturday night, went down really easily. Had to move onto maxim as I didn't want to drink all my porter in one go.

Are there other raspberry porter type drinks I should be trying?
I'm guessing the original that a lot of breweries copied was Titanic Plum Porter. A nice pint on draught, and more widely available in bottles in the big supermarkets now that the brewery are expanding.

Next time we're at Stoke, Titanic have opened a tap room in Stoke station. I was in there when we played port vale in the fa cup a couple of years ago

I'm guessing the original that a lot of breweries copied was Titanic Plum Porter. A nice pint on draught, and more widely available in bottles in the big supermarkets now that the brewery are expanding.

Next time we're at Stoke, Titanic have opened a tap room in Stoke station. I was in there when we played port vale in the fa cup a couple of years ago
Titanic Plumb Porter is a lovely drink Fitzgeralds in Green Terrace used to have it on regularly.

Porter Vale !!

Back