Max power!!!!!!!!

This is my view

I don’t really see what his specific role is

no idea to be honest but its an extra body in an area we are desperately short in.
Just from the YouTube clips it looks like he isnt afraid to shoot from outside the box so that seems to be his greatest asset.
He looks well built and at 5ft 11 isnt a midget at all. so will be more than strong enough to hold his own. Doubt he'll be ready to play on Saturday to be honest but seems to have played regulkarly for a team who were by far and away the best team in the league last year.

From the RR

He was a mainstay in the Wigan side that won League One last year and contributed five goals and seven assists over the course of the season.

This is looking very good, and to think that he was squeezed out of the staring 11 by Gibson :lol:

no idea to be honest but its an extra body in an area we are desperately short in.
Just from the YouTube clips it looks like he isnt afraid to shoot from outside the box so that seems to be his greatest asset.
He looks well built and at 5ft 11 isnt a midget at all. so will be more than strong enough to hold his own. Doubt he'll be ready to play on Saturday to be honest but seems to have played regulkarly for a team who were by far and away the best team in the league last year.
He was a mainstay in the team that won the league last season. And was rewarded for his efforts by being dropped for Darron Gibson. Nee the wonder he's f**ked off.

My god. ...he has played over 40 games per season over the last 3 seasons ...almost as many as Rodders.

Wiki has him as an safc player already.

I just see how team as very small in height and that alone was the cause of massive frustration last weekend and nearly cost us the game. We need more height in the team. Surely no one can question that ?

when he's fit, McGeouch will be one of, if not, the best midfielders in the league and he's about 4 ft 2.

From the RR

He was a mainstay in the Wigan side that won League One last year and contributed five goals and seven assists over the course of the season.

This is looking very good, and to think that he was squeezed out of the staring 11 by Gibson :lol:
Didn't see you'd posted this mate. Apologies.

Back