Max power!!!!!!!!

Aye.

Good experience but not massively sure where he fits in, doesn't really offer alot compared to the players here. Thought a physical athlete would have been sought after instead.

Still expecting a striker on loan though

Aye.

Good experience but not massively sure where he fits in, doesn't really offer alot compared to the players here. Thought a physical athlete would have been sought after instead.

This is my view

I don’t really see what his specific role is

Get a striker in on loan at end of window i reckon
I think it will be much quicker than that. The minute the window shuts tonight the Prem teams will know what they have then their attention will turn to what they can shed on loan to the Championship which will in turn free up players for loan to League 1. Early next week I reckon.

As if this has been merged with an 8 year old thread :lol: mods, what are you on man?!

Aye.

Might be best to wait till after today and get someone in on loan after the premier league clubs have got there squads sorted

Aye.

he won the league last season with Wigan. Was he playing alongside an 8ft monster that this place craves?

regular in the team that won the league last season? yes please

we are assembling a midfield full of midgets mind :lol:
He looks bigger than the majority of the Wigan players in all those videos mind. So either he's not too little or the 'fact' you need 6ft plus giants throughout to win this league is slightly wide of the mark...

Back