Max Power

Straight back in after his suspension v Coventry, or not?

Yes from me!

Who to leave out? Cattermole, McGeouch, Honeyman.

It's now time to drop the skipper for me and play our strongest midfield.

And then, what about McGeady?

Do we really need 2 defensive midfielders, especially at home? Why not rotate McGeouch & McGeady for home/away.

Come on Jack, make it happen! We are starting to look like a strong squad.

McLaughlin

Flanagan Loovens Baldwin Hume

Cattermole McGeouch

Gooch Power Maguire

Maja
Ruiter, Matthews, Oviedo, O'Nien, Honeyman, McGeady, Sinclair.
I think Rochdale was Honeymans best game he has played for us. Power needs to wait for his chance if we're winning.

:lol::lol::eek:

He's been head and shoulders above any other player this season except Maja. An absolutely absurd comment.

I didn't say I'd be taking Cattermole out due to form. He's on 4 yellows.

Saying he's head and shoulders above Baldwin, Gooch, Oviedo, Power and Maguire though? He's good enough for this league but he's not pulling up any trees.

Saying he's head and shoulders above Baldwin, Gooch, Oviedo, Power and Maguire though? He's good enough for this league but he's not pulling up any trees.

Fair enough on the first bit.

I'm no fan of Cattermole but I'd say he has pulled up trees in several games. When he's on it we are a force at this level.

The players you mention have all done very well but in my opinion Cattermole (in form) is key.

Power for Honeyman.

Traditionally you dont change a winning team, but I think Ross should do it.

I'd do that, even though i'm not dissatisfied with Honeyman. But Ross has tied his own hands with dropping Honeyman. There are two very inform alternative captains in Baldwin and Catts, who at this point would not be dropped.

I'd put honeyman on the bench

I don't think just cos you're captain you should be undroppable

We have other leaders on the pitch

He's struggled to adapt to the physicality of league 1

Drop him until he grows another foot

:lol::lol:

Power straight back in. True box to box midfielder is needed. Mcgeouch still working on fitness can rotate w/ catts who will also need rest. Think there is a decent chance catts leaves in January which will give mcgeouch the sitting midfield role and allow Bali to gain minutes when needed during the second half of the season.
who do you think will offer Cattermole more than 40k a week for more than the next 3 years to entice him away in January?

Was a decent quote from Klopp last couple weeks regarding Henderson basically saying ‘yes he’s club captain but that doesn’t mean he is guaranteed to play, he must perform alongside his captaincy responsibilities like anyone else’

Thought was spot on really and even though I get Honeyman had a better game Saturday and actively more involved he shouldn’t be unable to be dropped. I think Power will be on bench Saturday unless injuries say otherwise

Basically the exact same thing as Ross said about Honeyman ,don't you lot read any Sunderland news . It's only on here that anyone has stated Honeyman is undropable :lol:

who do you think will offer Cattermole more than 40k a week for more than the next 3 years to entice him away in January?

I wouldn't rule out a championship club taking him on loan. A club could find him useful in his current form possibly surrounded by younger midfield. A league that currently has darron Gibson, Marc Wilson, Jon o Shea, billly jones and lee 'f*cking' camp in it may find room for catts.

Power for McGeoch.

He has offered nothing so far.

Absolutlely this. I've heard people banging on about how good he is. I think I listen to too much Roker Rapport podcast where the kid on there keeps saying hes our best player. He's done nowt so far that I've seen. Slow, small and doesn't offer anything going forward.

Honestly what on earth are you talking about?

He’s been class and should start every game

Absolutlely this. I've heard people banging on about how good he is. I think I listen to too much Roker Rapport podcast where the kid on there keeps saying hes our best player. He's done nowt so far that I've seen. Slow, small and doesn't offer anything going forward.

Thought it was just me

With regards to the rocker report lad, says some ridiculous things

:lol::lol::eek:

He's been head and shoulders above any other player this season except Maja. An absolutely absurd comment.

He hasn't been head and shoulders over everyone else, slight exaggeration there. He's been good, a lot better so far this season than last. Long may it continue.

Back