Max Power

With Hume playing well at full back, Id like to see a midfield 3 Of Catts Power and Oviedo. Bryan has been known to play in the middle of the park. In terms of Saturday I'd say unchanged.

Strange this, i thought McGeouch had a good game on Sat, neat and tidy, bit short of fitness but that will come in the next couple of games
Wouldnt change it at the minute, Power will have to wait until someone gets injured or suspended i'm afraid
I thought he was the joint-poorest performer of the starting XI, on Saturday (with Loovens). He marked fresh air when we didn't have the ball and was too negative in possession / gave the ball away. This might just be 'getting up to speed', but, at the moment, Catts, Honeyman, Power looks as good as we've got.

McGeough's performance, aside, there are questions as to whether him and Catts in the same team is a great idea.

In three months, when he's played some more games / parts of games, he could be a different (better) player.

I'd put honeyman on the bench

I don't think just cos you're captain you should be undroppable

We have other leaders on the pitch

He's struggled to adapt to the physicality of league 1

Drop him until he grows another foot
Well , how long would it take to grow another foot ? then if he did he’d probably keep tripping up over it. !

Bench for me. Bring him on as a sub. We were class Saturday and I don't see any reason why anyone would want to change the squad. All of them worked well for each other for the full 90 and it was by far our best performance of the season. Having McGeady, Oviedo and Power on the bench is some statement anorl.

Newcomer....please take the opportunity to watch the re-run of Saturday’s game.

The first 30 minutes was absolutely awful by both teams.

I’ve done well not to swear!

Straight back in after his suspension v Coventry, or not?

Yes from me!

Who to leave out? Cattermole, McGeouch, Honeyman.

It's now time to drop the skipper for me and play our strongest midfield.

And then, what about McGeady?

Do we really need 2 defensive midfielders, especially at home? Why not rotate McGeouch & McGeady for home/away.

Come on Jack, make it happen! We are starting to look like a strong squad.

McLaughlin

Flanagan Loovens Baldwin Hume

Cattermole McGeouch

Gooch Power Maguire

Maja
Ruiter, Matthews, Oviedo, O'Nien, Honeyman, McGeady, Sinclair.
This HAS to be the starting line up!!!

Anyone who would select McGeoch ahead of Honeyman at this stage is a f***ing headcase.

I fully agree with that Toosb, as one’s an apple and one’s a pear.
However, don’t you agree that Power is capable of being both an apple and/or a pear?

I don’t think Power will be straight back in but will certainly come in off the bench. Be interesting to see if Ross keeps Hume in. No doubt both Oviedo and Power are in the best 11.

Keeping the same team just cos we beat rochdale at home is stupid really. i'm sure ross is looking at the next opposition and will pick a team and formation to suit that game. if that means making a change then so be it.

Back