Max Clifford dead

He’s slimy and has a checkered record in the media but he isn’t in the same league as loathsomeness as Clifford. He isn’t even the same sport.

Clifford was a manipulative, lying, chancing, devious predator who used the knowledge of people’s skeletons to further his own interests. An immoral, hideous man.
I take it you didn’t like him ?

I'd like to see Trump and that Korean idiot fight to the death, refereed by Jeremy Kyle with music accompaniment by Kraftwerk and the Pet Shop Boys and they all get blown up by an Isis suicide bomber, at St James' Park....

Well done there Kid, for ticking so many boxes.

I recall seeing an clip on him say "i don't seek out clients, they come to me". Or words to that effect.
Surely cleaning his own cell when he keeled over is a good thing. Liked to be tidy. Thats a positive, but a hell of a comedown for him.

Just think he would be better served given his age and experience putting something back into society. Sending old people to prison to die seems pointless. Hey ho each to their own.

Didn’t quite work out like that :lol: But yeah can respect people’s opinions.

The length of the sentence reflected the seriousness of the crime plus the arrogant way he went on during the trial he had to do time, have sympathy for his family lost a loved one but as a person he is no loss to society

Last edited:
Just think he would be better served given his age and experience putting something back into society. Sending old people to prison to die seems pointless. Hey ho each to their own.

Didn’t quite work out like that :lol: But yeah can respect people’s opinions.

What would Max Clifford have put back into society? Taught year 7's how to get a picture of their tits in the Sun?

Back