Matt Hancock is a dishonest weasel who should be sacked.

I caught him accidentally this morning on the television, I’ve managed to steer well clear of him through most of this.

Something that is going to continue for the foreseeable future.

Although not just him, most politicians and everyone else that seem pretty clueless as well.

Can they not bring Zig and Zag back instead?

I agree with Nige on Hancock.

In other Nigel 'bellend' Farage news:

Attention seeking twat. "But other people are doing it."
? Sorry I don't understand, you want more illegal immigrants? Or have I read this all wrong?
There's a reason they come and its because they dont get the benefits in the rest of europe as they get here,our asylum laws are different Nigel it was never an EU law that we had to take good care of them but you used it to con the UK public with it,and where's the 88 million turks at frog face 🐸
You still whingeing about brexit love? It was the EU who stated how many fish we can catch in our own seas, how many murderes we had to house in our own prisons, how many European nationals we HAD to take, regardless of qualifications, then once they were here, it was the EUROPEAN COURT OF HUMAN RIGHTS that stated that they were All cared for! no matter what they did in their old countries, haway, I'm working on site, all the time with dipsticks from these countries who are blatantly substandard! Driving down prices and standards of the workmanship! Get a fuckin grip man, get yourself onto any building site and have a look at where the problems are! Then they'll fuck off home, to the families that they've been claiming British benefits for, live the dream, spending fuck all to boost the UK economy, then come back over to milk the English cow dry again! You're one of the scare mongers regarding Nissan yeah!? "we need Europe" DO WE FUCK! Get a grip you lefty prick and start looking out for your own country!

Last edited:
? Sorry I don't understand, you want more illegal immigrants? Or have I read this all wrong?

You still whingeing about brexit love? It was the EU who stated how many fish we can catch in our own seas, how many murderes we had to house in our own prisons, how many European nationals we HAD to take, regardless of qualifications, then once they were here, it was the EUROPEAN COURT OF HUMAN RIGHTS that stated that they were All cared for! no matter what they did in their old countries, haway, I'm working on site, all the time with dipsticks from these countries who are blatantly substandard! Driving down prices and standards of the workmanship! Get a fuckin grip man, get yourself onto any building site and have a look at where the problems are! Then they'll fuck off home, to the families that they've been claiming British benefits for, live the dream, spending fuck all to boost the UK economy, then come back over to milk the English cow dry again! You're one of the scare mongers regarding Nissan yeah!? "we need Europe" DO WE FUCK! Get a grip you lefty prick and start looking out for your own country!
we dont nissan,pleased thats sorted,btw Brexit wont stop illegal immigrants,please tune into Farage's facebook page for clarification :lol: 🐸

I'm working on site, all the time with dipsticks from these countries who are blatantly substandard! Driving down prices and standards of the workmanship!
Nowt to worry about then,cream always rises to the top and the customer is always right and they will be the judge,competition from shoddy workmen is nothing to fear for a skilled tradesman.

I smell gammon

:lol: straight on ignore for this nutter

He should be locked up for negligence of public health.
To think people can ignore people who elected them and simply act as they desire is a disgrace.
But it seems to be a trend now in the Tory government, will people forget about this clown when he trying to get re elected?
He isn’t the fall guy at all, he is the bloke in charge of this shitshow and is legally responsible for our health.
If he was requested to create unsafe conditions and didn’t agree with it, it’s his responsibility to shout up.
He’s as much to blame as Boris.

Last edited:

Back