Matt Clarke

Good luck to the lad, outgrew the club regardless of whether we got promoted. Too good for this league, to the point where we're better off cashing in and strengthening through the team.

The downside is we've already missed out on our number one target, Edmundson choosing Rangers over us.

:cool:

So now Portsmouth probably have more money than us to spend on transfers and wages at a time when Doncaster are offering better terms to players than us.

What a time to be alive.
:lol::lol:
Why would we offer more for a second choice left back (at best) when Doncaster are buying him as a first choice?

Gone to Brighton for £4.7m rising to £6.7m with add-ons and he's getting paid £20k a week apparently.

Don't think he's PL quality like but good for us that one of the better players from what I expect will be one of our main rivals in L1 has moved on.
absolute joke of a signing and an even more ridiculous fee, if I was a Brighton fan I would be gutted at this.

Gone to Brighton for £4.7m rising to £6.7m with add-ons and he's getting paid £20k a week apparently.

Don't think he's PL quality like but good for us that one of the better players from what I expect will be one of our main rivals in L1 has moved on.

Competition for Duffy and Dunk or this Potter fella has other ideas. Did he ever play a back three at Swansea?

Back