Matt Allright

Is there a bigger prick on television? Painfully unfunny, self righteous and smug.

On a side note Rouge Traders grinds my gears in general. Fair enough when they catch out shoddy work but it smacks of typical lefty BBC when they can't seem to understand that in sales something is always worth what you can get someone to pay.

Up there with the best TV moments when he got doused in piss outside the county court a few years back

Is there a bigger prick on television? Painfully unfunny, self righteous and smug.

On a side note Rouge Traders grinds my gears in general. Fair enough when they catch out shoddy work but it smacks of typical lefty BBC when they can't seem to understand that in sales something is always worth what you can get someone to pay.

Up there with the best TV moments when he got doused in piss outside the county court a few years back
Does a good job in exposing criminal traders.You are wrong.

I've no problem with him.
Seems ok to me.

There's far worse people on telly, imo

The likes of, Schofield, Rylan, Piers f***ing Morgan, Ant & Bastard Dec, Naga (whiny nasally gobshite) Munchetty, Clarkson, Simon Cowell, Richard Madeley (120, years old, and trying to look 21) and a host of other, irritating, talentless twats, who's faces, never seem to be off our telly screens, these days.

Tonights is fair enough but one where they sell chairs for £3000 its the fault of the buyers for paying that
They knowingley target vulnerable people so it is not their fault it is the fault of the vulture companies.
Seems ok to me.

The likes of, Schofield, Rylan, Piers f***ing Morgan, Ant & Bastard Dec, Naga (whiny nasally gobshite) Munchetty, Clarkson, Simon Cowell, Richard Madeley (120, years old, and trying to look 21) and a host of other, irritating, talentless twats, who's faces, never seem to be off our telly screens, these days.
Ant and dec the smarmiest pair on tv.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems ok to me.

Naggaraggashaggabagga - still getting her claes at Oxfam even though she earns a good wedge .

read that 10 times and still don't understand what you are trying to say? if i have a car that has serious engine problems and is practically scrap, but don't tell a potential buyer, and get them to give me £3000 for it, does that mean the car is worth £3000? i'd expect a slap

thats why when buying big things like property you pay an expert to survey and value it properly. are you suggesting that builders who get old gannies to pay £10k for £2ks worth of kitchen is 'understandable' ?

Stopped reading when i got to Lefty BBC.

You are Mr Ultimate Capitalist and I claim my 5 pounds. Get what you can get away with, a very noble philosophy.

Dunno about your maroon traders but the premise of rogue traders is not how much someone was charged ,it was the fact they didn't get what they paid for .Also you seem to have overlooked Baldy dom who is as much use as a chocolate fireguard

It's no The Cook Report. The programme and its production team won eleven national and international awards, culminating in a British Academy of Film & Television Arts (BAFTA) special award for its presenter in 1997 'for 25 years of outstanding quality investigative reporting'.

Decent man was Roger always willing to look for the story. I think the worst part of this is the wad desperately trying to do some paper shredding as he gets beaten to a bloody pulp.

Back