Matej Delac

Status
Not open for further replies.

UTW

Midfield
Chelsea's longest serving professional player who has been there since 2010.

He has been loaned out to 9 different clubs and has made 0 appearances for Chelsea.

Could end up making his debut in his testimonial at this rate

Chelsea's longest serving professional player who has been there since 2010.

He has been loaned out to 9 different clubs and has made 0 appearances for Chelsea.

Could end up making his debut in his testimonial at this rate
My god what a scoundrel.
He's not even English..is that the issue?
Seems to me he has done nothing wrong.
Chelsea have kept him gainfully employed and he will have paid taxes on his income.
This inferred righteous indignation is laughable but not unexpected given the op.

My god what a scoundrel.
Chelsea have kept him gainfully employed and he will have paid taxes on his income.
This inferred righteous indignation is laughable but not unexpected given the op.
Well said.

My god what a scoundrel.

I love you

My god what a scoundrel.

Possibly not to the UK govt.

My god what a scoundrel.
Quite the rant

My god what a scoundrel.
The issue is he's played for Chelsea for years without ever playing for them. It would be just as ridiculous if he was English.

Another quality post from you. You raging mentalist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back