Match v Wigan 6pm kick off

One of footballs most soulless away days, but always got a good allocation. Went 4 times and we got beat every single one of them ffs. 🤣🤣

Been a few times. Can remember Henderson’s cross for Gyan and I think Rodellega scored in a game we lost?
Hugo Rodellega there's a blast from the past, looked briefly like he was going to be a star then faded away, ditto Amir Zaki, both Brucie signings?

Terrible quality picture like but the main stand was bouncing. Every time I went after that year we were only given behind the goal.

I think I was stood just in front of the scoreboard or illuminated sign whatever it is. Punched the air when we scored and watched my watch fly across the next three of four rows of folk.

I think I got it back at half time, but the face was a little worse for wear.

I think Wigan swapped the away fans to behind the goal the next season. I can remenber being in the main stand maybe the season before, for a game toward the end of the season which may have ended nil nil.

Fancy a draw tbh however if we win and look like we have performances in us the league table will look a lot brighter going into Saturdays game

I tend to agree but then you look at Saturday's games and Peterborough have a stroll in the park against Northampton and Hull are at home to Fleetwood.

We play away at Blackpool.

Just feels it's out of reach to me at this point.

No matter how close we get the two teams above pull results out of their arse week after week and we have the hardest fixtures left by a long distance.

Back