Match on in durham

Fletch

Striker
No worries mate , I got knocked off my bike last week , covered in cuts n bruises , if hadn’t known Goff since teenagers I’d be giving it a miss . Think be quiet thru there

Pint of efes

Subs Bench
There is a pub ( or club) advertising our game then the mags game on Saturday in the Durham city area on their Facebook page. I am saying nowt though. I won’t be there. Neither do I want to get banned. But some places still show them

The Voice Of Reason

Striker
Staff member
Players bar and the library show footy
Just on main stream channels
No worries mate , I got knocked off my bike last week , covered in cuts n bruises , if hadn’t known Goff since teenagers I’d be giving it a miss . Think be quiet thru there
Need to watch what you are doing on that bike Fletch hope that helps

Last edited:

BALDINI

Subs Bench
Fuck the city centre. Walk 10 minutes up Gilesgate bank, I've heard tell of a footwear themed establishment which may (or may not ;)) show Sunderland games

Pint of efes

Subs Bench
Fuck the city centre. Walk 10 minutes up Gilesgate bank, I've heard tell of a footwear themed establishment which may (or may not ;)) show Sunderland games
Or a type of transport, posh house and a golf bat 😂 3,5and 4. Two words lol 😂 getting cryptic

BALDINI

Subs Bench
Or a type of transport, posh house and a golf bat 😂 3,5and 4. Two words lol 😂 getting cryptic
Well, allegedly it's allegedly difficult to allegedly know what you're allegedly allowed to say, allegedly. That is, without allegedly being called a parasite, allegedly. I just know that before I leave the house I like put the shoes on, allegedly.