match in benelmadena

I watched one of our games in Benelmadena many years ago. Can't remember where (although there were SAFC posters on the wall).or who against or even the result. But i had a great time. No help at all i know but i just wanted to be in on the thread.

Thanks to the folk with helpful comments.. I am only 5 mins from Bonanza square , saw loads of our games in Rena's before she sold up. Been to Benalmadena, Buggiba and Benidorm lots of timess, all lovely places and safe when you are with good mates and not acting like a fanny. Pick pockets are easily spotted and dettered .

Thanks to the folk with helpful comments.. I am only 5 mins from Bonanza square , saw loads of our games in Rena's before she sold up. Been to Benalmadena, Buggiba and Benidorm lots of timess, all lovely places and safe when you are with good mates and not acting like a fanny. Pick pockets are easily spotted and dettered .

Not long come back from Benalemanda. No problems at all. No pick pockets.
Great. Chilled resort.

Cant remember if it was bonanza square or just over the other side. Where theres bars up on the balcony. One of them was a Sunderland bar last time I went

Back