Massive massive week coming up

I'd be happy with beating Fleetwood and drawing with Coventry, be owa the moon with 6 points.

I agree, and 4 points wouldn't be a bad outcome either.

We've been fantastic against the average and crap teams but so have 4 or 5 other teams and I have serious doubts about our ability to beat teams that are on fire themselves. Portsmouth game said it all.

If we can get 4 points from next 2 games and even better 7 from next 3 games we are in with a real shout then.

Honestly, I would be content with 4 points from Fleetwood and Coventry, however with our recent form I would be slightly disappointed to not get 6 points. Disappointed in a good way.

As the last 3 pages on this thread have said, this is a massive week for the lads. We've earned our right to be in the race for top 2 over the last 2 months, I can't see why any team in this league wouldn't fear playing us. We've got Gooch and Maguire playing in arguably the form of their life, with many other big performers like Willis, McLaughlin, O'Nien, Power, Dobson and the rest of the lads.

Also to add, We've got the best fans in the land and now is the best opportunity to prove why we are. We've got to get behind the lads every step of the way, If you debate on whether to go to the match, get yourself there and back the lads in one of the most important times in the clubs recent history.

Ha'way the lads!

KTF and as always FTM.

Honestly, I would be content with 4 points from Fleetwood and Coventry, however with our recent form I would be slightly disappointed to not get 6 points. Disappointed in a good way.

As the last 3 pages on this thread have said, this is a massive week for the lads. We've earned our right to be in the race for top 2 over the last 2 months, I can't see why any team in this league wouldn't fear playing us. We've got Gooch and Maguire playing in arguably the form of their life, with many other big performers like Willis, McLaughlin, O'Nien, Power, Dobson and the rest of the lads.

Also to add, We've got the best fans in the land and now is the best opportunity to prove why we are. We've got to get behind the lads every step of the way, If you debate on whether to go to the match, get yourself there and back the lads in one of the most important times in the clubs recent history.

Ha'way the lads!

KTF and as always FTM.
Apart from having a much bigger support why would teams like Fleetwood and Coventry fear playing Sunderland? When did Sunderland last beat Coventry?

Apart from having a much bigger support why would teams like Fleetwood and Coventry fear playing Sunderland? When did Sunderland last beat Coventry?
Fast on the weren't you on a Sunderland forum.

We are playing some really good football at the moment, we've kept 8 cleansheets in our last 9 games. As I said we've got Gooch and Maguire who are on fire at the moment.

Our stats say it all why you would fear us, I'm not saying anything about Coventry, only stating things about our team.

Tbf the clubs have been in different leagues for most of the last 15 years. Can’t have been many games.

That astute kid is on every thread desperately trying to pour cold water over our emblazoned positivity :lol: he'll be on here all day again :lol: He's posted "7 wins in 9 games" umpteen times, the lad is freaking out.

It's bigger than massive, it's huge.

Is huge bigger than massive, I dunno? How about gargantuan - it's a gargantuan week.

Or humungous maybe?
Tuesday the crowd will make a huge , gargantuan or just big difference if we are all right up for it ..if you can we all need to get there and get the lads on the front foot ...cannot wait

When does Netflix release Sunderland til I die 2?
We've got do much positivity at the moment and momentum that I really don't want this to damage it. I honestly think the owners are going to look like clowns.

Back