Massive game Saturday

The players need to realise what is required to get out of this league and to do so means beating your main competitors, especially at home. I agree that it's a massive game and just hope that the players put a good performance in to show the fans that we can get promoted in the short term, and by that I mean this season.

Accept we are not in the mix yet, not good enough. Chip away, grind out results, keep in touch and hope for a change in fortune. #notgoodenoughuptonow

disagree, Tuesday night is a massive game, winning breeds confidence, a tame defeat will ruin us for Saturday

no it won't, someone will boo perhaps thats it
Think it might mate. If its on the back of a drubbing from Gillingham and another half arsed show against Coventry might tip it. The players got a taste of it at the end of the first Gillingham game

Can't see it unfortunately.......see what happens Tuesday, a negative result at Gillingham and Coventry will win easily however a good performance might just be the turning point we are all hoping for otherwise PP is going to be about as popular as Prince Andrew
I thought after the Tranmere result it would give us a huge lift and look how that went next game.

As said above we've been shite away this year - playing well, yes but that means fuck all in this league.

We're toothless up front but having goalscorers behind the striker, as well we do seem have a knack of pulling it out the bag late on.

For your lot to win you need to not take your foot off the gas should you take the lead and pressure our defenders all game. They'll eventually shit themselves and gift you a goal or pen.

Will be a different sort of away contingent there this year, I don't expect any trouble from our lot.

Let's hope it's another cracker.

1-2, late winner.

Can't see it unfortunately.......see what happens Tuesday, a negative result at Gillingham and Coventry will win easily however a good performance might just be the turning point we are all hoping for otherwise PP is going to be about as popular as Prince Andrew

what a crock of shit - we will go out of the cups eventually so why waste time now - the players had their ambitions quenched with Wembley visits last year and certainly aren't in a rush to get back. We will start improving once we get to Coventry. Time to buy Ivan from PUFC (Joke)

Hopefully a bit of bite and a similar feel to the pompey home game. I think our players respond better to that sort of challenge.
Thought wed really kick on after that battle.

Back