Massive fire in London

May didn't lose 50 seats - just a few. She should stay.

Doh! I was referring to Corbyn! There's more than one party leader. Perhaps I was too subtle?

Eveeybody lost.

For someone who votes for the north east party, you don't half spend sone time defending the tory party.

I wasn't defending anybody. My posts poked fun at both the labour supporter and the Tory supporter. I'm an equal opportunities poster.

Last edited:
May didn't 'lose' the election. She is still PM. Don't you mean Corbyn who actually did lose the election?

I'm not convinced that atrocity is the right word to use in this situation to be honest. Tragic accident might be closer to the mark.

Accident

1, an unfortunate incident that happens unexpectedly and unintentionally, typically resulting in damage or injury.

2, an event that happens by chance or that is without apparent or deliberate cause.

The people living in these flats were predicting this "event" for years, an accident is the last f***ing thing this is dipshit...

inside London fore brigade should be a cracking watch tonight, if not a little harrowing ! I've heard a lot of the ffs are really really struggling with what they faced that night

Let's not. It'll be full of reactionary idiots.

its getting to the stage where I turn those off on the tv. I had to cheer a ex headmaster, who said we are as a society turning soft and want to share our problems with everybody. He really gave it all and at the end Kay Burleigh went over and gave him a hug. He was a star.

inside London fore brigade should be a cracking watch tonight, if not a little harrowing ! I've heard a lot of the ffs are really really struggling with what they faced that night
Not surprising really, your job is to help any help you send is ends up needing help. I would imagine that could be quite traumatic for the lads and lasses on that night

Not surprising really, your job is to help any help you send is ends up needing help. I would imagine that could be quite traumatic for the lads and lasses on that night

quite a few didnt go home for days afterwards, gone back eventually to their families as empty shells ! lives changed forever
lfb are expecting to lose 'tens' In the coming years to suicide :cry:

Let's not. It'll be full of reactionary idiots.
Whilst not related...

https://twitter.com/ppvernon/status/890583239148146689

quite a few didnt go home for days afterwards, gone back eventually to their families as empty shells ! lives changed forever
lfb are expecting to lose 'tens' In the coming years to suicide :cry:
Here's hoping the fact we are aware of the impact it has had we can arrange protection for the vulnerable...

Back