Massage guns

Has anyone ever tried one and if so do they work? There's a whole array of them on Amazon and eBay, I'm thinking of taking the plunge and trying one to help sort out my achilles problems.

After bit research got the renpho one off Amazon, I really like it, for me is easier than doing foam rolling (but can still hurt) as you can focus in on the specific areas sat like a normal person. I think its helped my calves quite a bit, is good for shoulder and back massage as well, I use it on my feet where I having Plantar issues which also seems improved but not gone altogther.

That's going straight up the OP's hoop.
Which one would you recommend then? 🤔
After bit research got the renpho one off Amazon, I really like it, for me is easier than doing foam rolling (but can still hurt) as you can focus in on the specific areas sat like a normal person. I think its helped my calves quite a bit, is good for shoulder and back massage as well, I use it on my feet where I having Plantar issues which also seems improved but not gone altogther.

There's loads of them and they all look the same. What's the difference between one of these and one that costs 30 quid?

Last edited:
Be careful with them.

I went to a sports physio last time my back was bad, not my normal guy, and he put one of these down my spine. I've never, ever screamed as much in pain and he's damaged me. I've now got a numb foot and constantly getting cramps in my legs, bad ones.

I got one from amazon that was about £150. Kept it’s charge for ages, about a year (albeit with little for 6 months) as I got back into running this year I went to charge it for the first time and wouldn’t take a charge. I just got a replacement from amazon again but went cheaper, a hoposo one or something. Seems to be spot on, can’t imagine the £400 ones would be worth it. This hoposo one was about a tenth of that.
Have you tried them braces I recommended mate?

Back