Mass effect.

Recently paid for EA access, all the mass effect games are on there.

Tried mass effect one about 5 year ago, and really couldn’t get into it.

Should I give it another blast? What’s it’s strong points/bad points.

Any tips if I start playing it lads?

Recently paid for EA access, all the mass effect games are on there.

Tried mass effect one about 5 year ago, and really couldn’t get into it.

Should I give it another blast? What’s it’s strong points/bad points.

Any tips if I start playing it lads?
The gameplay was clunky imo and the sets repetitive. The story was canny though.
Honestly would recommend just skipping it and going to ME2 which was a masterpiece.

It's immense but the gameplay hasn't aged well

Class avatar sir! Especially given the topic. Best game series but gameplay on Mass Effect one didnt age well. Mentioned above that part two is a masterpiece, it truely is. If you aint played ME I would just so you could play 2 & 3.

Gameplay is a bit clunky but it's graphically very good for a xbox 360 game.

Andromeda is good as well

I prefered ME1 to 2 and 3 like. EA fucked it all up imo.

ME1 was like an open world RPG space opera, 2 and 3 were just cover based shooters like Gears of War.

That being said, the last mission of ME3 was absolutely epic. The sound/feel of the reapers blasting away in the background as you slowly edged towards it was awesome and probably one of my most memorable moments in any game.

I prefered ME1 to 2 and 3 like. EA fucked it all up imo.

ME1 was like an open world RPG space opera, 2 and 3 were just cover based shooters like Gears of War.

That being said, the last mission of ME3 was absolutely epic. The sound/feel of the reapers blasting away in the background as you slowly edged towards it was awesome and probably one of my most memorable moments in any game.

Great point. I loved 3 TBH.

Remember everyone melting down over the ending of 3

Last edited:
Great point. I loved 3 TBH.

Remember everyone melting down over the ending of 3
I loved them all, only got round to playing them in 2015. :oops:

The first one will always be my favourite though just for the amount of content. There were dozens of different guns/armour etc, plus all the different planets you could land on and investigate, it was huge. In ME2 there was only something like 2 full-auto machine guns and no planets at all, just that stupid hovercraft shit. WTF EA!

I still haven't played Andromeda like. It gets terrible reviews.

I loved them all, only got round to playing them in 2015. :oops:

The first one will always be my favourite though just for the amount of content. There were dozens of different guns/armour etc, plus all the different planets you could land on and investigate, it was huge. In ME2 there was only something like 2 full-auto machine guns and no planets at all, just that stupid hovercraft shit. WTF EA!

I still haven't played Andromeda like. It gets terrible reviews.

Same funny enough. Haven't played the latest one. Meant to be full of glitches .

Andromeda is f***ing awful like. Probably didn’t even get half way to completing it, just a really boring and uninspired game.

Andromeda is f***ing awful like. Probably didn’t even get half way to completing it, just a really boring and uninspired game.

I found it very similar to the 1st ME. There were a few glaring issues but I quite enjoyed it. Due a revisit soon as when I went through it all the glitches hadn't been fixed. It's a decent ME game - it's just not Sheppard and the masterpiece that was ME2.

I found it very similar to the 1st ME. There were a few glaring issues but I quite enjoyed it. Due a revisit soon as when I went through it all the glitches hadn't been fixed. It's a decent ME game - it's just not Sheppard and the masterpiece that was ME2.
ME1 had a much more engaging story and characters.

Back