Mass Effect Legendary Edition

Adzy

Midfield
Went on the Game Pass recently. Started it last week, totally missed the trilogy when they originally came out but really enjoying it so far. The characters and story are really enjoyable, looking forward to going through all 3 games, though from what I remember reading in the past apparently the ending is poor?

I didn’t even think the ending was that bad to be honest, seemed over exaggerated because it wasn’t up to the massively high standards of the writing that came previous to it.

Just remembered I bought this a while ago on sale and never started it. Never played the original trilogy, will start it next

Never played the first, started with two which is easily one of the best I've ever played. Got far too involved with the characters.

Missed this completely the first time around. About 10 hours into the first one and really enjoying it, can see why it's so highly regarded.

Bought this for the convenience but ive played them all through loads of times, by far my favourite ever games. Love mass effect me. Much easier to get some achievements this time round aswell.

Took me a month to finish all 3 and, narrative wise, it's the best game I've played since FF7.

Absolutely gripped all the way through.

Finally finished all 3, really enjoyed them. I thought I'd turn around and shoot the Catalyst for a laugh, didn't realise it would trigger the ending where everyone gets killed 🤭

Finally finished all 3, really enjoyed them. I thought I'd turn around and shoot the Catalyst for a laugh, didn't realise it would trigger the ending where everyone gets killed 🤭
Yeah, the ‘refuse’ ending they patched in. Never chose it myself like so dunno what the small ending cutscene was.

Said it on another thread the other week, I love the Priority Earth mission at the end of ME3… felt epic running around London with it all kicking off and Reapers knocking about all over the place.

Then the whole scene with Anderson and Shep at the end, was very emotional.

Yeah, the ‘refuse’ ending they patched in. Never chose it myself like so dunno what the small ending cutscene was.

Said it on another thread the other week, I love the Priority Earth mission at the end of ME3… felt epic running around London with it all kicking off and Reapers knocking about all over the place.

Then the whole scene with Anderson and Shep at the end, was very emotional.
Aye the Reapers just wipe everyone out basically. Then you see Liara has left a capsule with all the knowledge and stories of the Reaper war, and it cuts to way in the future where you see a woman looking upto the sky with a child. It's implied that civilisation found Liara's information and used it to defeat the Reapers in their cycle.

Aye the Reapers just wipe everyone out basically. Then you see Liara has left a capsule with all the knowledge and stories of the Reaper war, and it cuts to way in the future where you see a woman looking upto the sky with a child. It's implied that civilisation found Liara's information and used it to defeat the Reapers in their cycle.
Ah right. I always choose control (blue) cos I couldn’t do EDI and the Geth dirty. Great trilogy like, definitely one of the best series of all time.

Ah right. I always choose control (blue) cos I couldn’t do EDI and the Geth dirty. Great trilogy like, definitely one of the best series of all time.
I'd already done away with the geth, but couldn't do EDI dirty either haha. Would've gone with Control had I not shot the Catalyst 😓

I'd already done away with the geth, but couldn't do EDI dirty either haha. Would've gone with Control had I not shot the Catalyst 😓
I mean to be fair, Star Child was a little dick. Hated him me.

Back