Mass Effect - Andromeda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished.

The ending is terrific mind. Sets it up nicely for a sequel. There was one particular reveal in the epilogue that was a proper punch the air moment. Plus the two Krogan at the party :)

Just got the 1.05 patch.

I agree. I'm usually OCD about sidequests, but this one is annoying. The last game I played that had sidequests that make you go back to the same places after you clear them over and over again to such an extent was very unsurprisingly Dragon Age Inquisition.

Well the "and have implemented a much-requested change that allows players to skip the autopilot sequences in the galaxy map." fix doesnt work for system to system, or when landing or taking off.

Not the only one who's noticed the SJW / Overly feminist / Gay, trans shit in this game.

Good video that.

Finished it. Enjoyed it although it is the worst Mass Effect game so far with the worst characters / story for me. My Shepherd would of kicked the fuck out of Ryder with both hands tied behind his back

Think Bioware need to do some work on the mini side questing and time filler type activities as there are too many and they are mostly shit. Proper quests, loyalty missions and story related side quests were all good though

so far the story isn't great and I must admit I don't like any of the characters, compared to the originals when you (or I) genuinely cared about them. that being said though it is a good game and unlike most games these days it has value for money, I reckon ive put in 40+ hours and I'm probably about half way in the main story (I think) while other games you finish the story in an afternoon

Nowhere near as good as the other m.e games but still enjoyable, they deserve a bit of credit for trying something new but at the same time they've gone backwards in some respect, animations in cutscenes aren't always up to scratch , I'm rarely bothered about such things but it's blatantly obvious.

I've not played in 10 days. Played last night and got bored. Really struggling with this.
Get hitman or something mate

Nowhere near as good as the other m.e games but still enjoyable, they deserve a bit of credit for trying something new but at the same time they've gone backwards in some respect, animations in cutscenes aren't always up to scratch , I'm rarely bothered about such things but it's blatantly obvious.
The thing that strikes me is that it doesn't feel new. It feels like exactly the same ME formula, just with newer and less interesting characters.

Reactions: Dsb

Get hitman or something mate
I'm good. I've got a backlog of about 250 games to play mate, that's not including DLCs etc. :lol:

Reactions: Dsb
I haven't played any of the original 3, but I got a copy of this for free and I'm personally quite enjoying it.

I didn't enjoy fighting a fuck off big enemy for over an hour last night, only for it to knack iz on its last legs. I was nowhere near levelled up enough to take it on like.

The big fucker.

Been playing this and its well...a bit boring? Played it non stop when I first got it and done the first planet and then into the snow one and I'm struggling to play it.

Characters are naff and I don't give 2 fucks about any of them. I don't even bother changing who comes on missions as I feel they add fuck all.

The story is a bit shit. Still no idea wtf is going on. Some arks I "revive" which reboots the planets to enable us to live on them. Ho hum.

Exploring is shit, really what is the point? You find fuck all.

Have this massive galaxy and I can only go to a few places. Flying to the other ones (so far) yields bot all but maybe some minerals or some shit!?

My character looks gay as fuck. Got sick of trying to make him less gay and in the end just pressed f***ing play.

Inventory and guns just seem all over the place. I'm never sure what I've picked up and what is best to use. Went to a planet with my new gun the other day and found out it was firing some kind of bouncing f***ing bombs?!?

After all the hype, it's a bit meh. Will complete it just to finish it.

Been playing this and its well...a bit boring? Played it non stop when I first got it and done the first planet and then into the snow one and I'm struggling to play it.

Characters are naff and I don't give 2 fucks about any of them. I don't even bother changing who comes on missions as I feel they add fuck all.

The story is a bit shit. Still no idea wtf is going on. Some arks I "revive" which reboots the planets to enable us to live on them. Ho hum.

Exploring is shit, really what is the point? You find fuck all.

Have this massive galaxy and I can only go to a few places. Flying to the other ones (so far) yields bot all but maybe some minerals or some shit!?

My character looks gay as fuck. Got sick of trying to make him less gay and in the end just pressed f***ing play.

Inventory and guns just seem all over the place. I'm never sure what I've picked up and what is best to use. Went to a planet with my new gun the other day and found out it was firing some kind of bouncing f***ing bombs?!?

After all the hype, it's a bit meh. Will complete it just to finish it.

Nailed on in everything you said there mate.

The story and characters were worse than the original trilogy by a distance but I think it's biggest problem is it's bloated and a lot of the 'quests' you do are just filler

I think it's about time that developers realised bigger isn't always better, no point in having these big planets to explore if there are only a handful of interesting things to find

The story and characters were worse than the original trilogy by a distance but I think it's biggest problem is it's bloated and a lot of the 'quests' you do are just filler

I think it's about time that developers realised bigger isn't always better, no point in having these big planets to explore if there are only a handful of interesting things to find

Would have been good if they took a bit out of No Mans Sky/Elite Dangerous and had procedural planets to explore and conquer. Make everyones games different and have actual things to do on the planets themselves. Game would last for f***ing ages as you tried to find Earth like planets viable for Human life as well as having a main story line.

Gutted that all you lads are hammering it. However, it does save me from going to buy it. Was so hyped for this but held off after initial reports of a poor show. Such a shame like, one of the best triliogies ever.

Think I'll still get this once the price drops. I was looking forward to it despite never playing he original trilogy. Expectations have been significantly lowered now though.

Think I'll still get this once the price drops. I was looking forward to it despite never playing he original trilogy. Expectations have been significantly lowered now though.
tbh you will probably enjoy it more not having played the originals. I think quite a large part of the negativity is because people loved them so much, it was always going to be difficult to beat.
highly recommend going back to play them like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back