Mason Greenwood

Greenwood's technique is frightening. If he stays fit, he's going to be incredible.

you couldn't buy a worse player for 85 mill than Maguire
He's improved them loads at the back. Maguire's like a proper 90s Man United defender. You dont see it in games against shite like Bournmouth and Norwich. Against Chelsea, City, Liverpool and Spurs he's been fantastic. Granted, not 85 million, but there's not many proper defenders about these days.

Last edited:

Rashford
Saka
Hudson odoi
Foden
Greenwood
Mount
Sancho
Gomes
Ryan Sessegnon
Steven Sessegnon
Dean Henderson
Wan-Bissaka
Tomori
Abraham
James
McNeil

those are just a few. England are gonna have an incredible team for the next 10 years

Looks to be able to dead the ball in a single touch where it still does bounce away somewhat from Rashford looking at MOTD this second.

Last edited:
Rashford
Saka
Hudson odoi
Foden
Greenwood
Mount
Sancho
Gomes
Ryan Sessegnon
Steven Sessegnon
Dean Henderson
Wan-Bissaka
Tomori
Abraham
James
McNeil

those are just a few. England are gonna have an incredible team for the next 10 years
Liverpool have some cracking kids who no one seems to mention
Rhian Brewster and Curtis Jones look exceptional.Almost forgot Harvey Elliot who could be the best of them.

Last edited:
Gomez is excellent and rapid.

Rice is no where near at the minute.

I like Joe Gomez and I hope playing alongside VvD he develops a lot. However, his performance against City on thursday and the way Sterling got the better of him is an example of how he is still not the real deal. Maguire has his failings too - Bergwijn sailing past him as if he didn't exist for the Spurs goal 2 weeks ago (Roy Keane wanting him to get the taxi back to Manchester) - the Bournemouth man Stanislas nutmegging him for the goal yesterday - though, in truth, in general hammer head has strengthened the Utd defence.

I like Joe Gomez and I hope playing alongside VvD he develops a lot. However, his performance against City on thursday and the way Sterling got the better of him is an example of how he is still not the real deal. Maguire has his failings too - Bergwijn sailing past him as if he didn't exist for the Spurs goal 2 weeks ago (Roy Keane wanting him to get the taxi back to Manchester) - the Bournemouth man Stanislas nutmegging him for the goal yesterday - though, in truth, in general hammer head has strengthened the Utd defence.
Don't strive for perfection mate; it'll never happen with us lot.

Don't strive for perfection mate; it'll never happen with us lot.

Wrong attitude - we've got a lot of good material - but we've got to assemble it and use it correctly - but that's Gareth Southgate's job. I want to see us beating the likes of France and Germany - difficult as it may be.

Rashford
Saka
Hudson odoi
Foden
Greenwood
Mount
Sancho
Gomes
Ryan Sessegnon
Steven Sessegnon
Dean Henderson
Wan-Bissaka
Tomori
Abraham
James
McNeil

Agree. I've also been impressed with cantwell at Norwich, not in some of these lads standard but seems a canny player whenever I've watched him.

If you can’t defend you win fuck all, I agree that theirs some fantastic young English players coming through at the moment but don’t get your hopes up they all seem to be attacking players, The FA need to get their check book out and sign some decent U17’s defenders from Italy, Germany, or even France. A decent head coach wouldn’t go a miss ether.

If you can’t defend you win fuck all, I agree that theirs some fantastic young English players coming through at the moment but don’t get your hopes up they all seem to be attacking players, The FA need to get their check book out and sign some decent U17’s defenders from Italy, Germany, or even France. A decent head coach wouldn’t go a miss ether.
Pft.

We will score 10 each game so this means we can let loads in

Its coming home, its coming home.

Only 1 game but sums up a lot of his issues. Still probably our best CB.

I actually don't think many International teams have a strong defence, it's a dying art, and the ones that do generally have problems at the other end of the pitch. You can counteract this with good DMs but that's the other problem area for England.

Back