Mason Greenwood

Reminds me of Rashford when he broke on the scene.

England has some f***ing unreal talent now mind. We really should be looking to win a major tournament and it not being a ridiculous pipe dream

central defence not world class - Maguire, Stones and Gomez are all error prone. Got to sort out a strong midfield - Hendo -Rice - Foden anyone? Up front the problem is who to leave out!

central defence not world class - Maguire, Stones and Gomez are all error prone. Got to sort out a strong midfield - Hendo -Rice - Foden anyone? Up front the problem is who to leave out!

I agree with you that the defence has errors in it, but it's still very good, though I think Maguire tends to be a little overrated.

That midfield combo is probably the best balance and Rice sitting even deeper than Hendo will allow Alexander-Arnold and Chilwell to really attack.

I think the front 3 probably has to be Sancho, Kane and Sterling and to be honest, I think I'd probably be inclined to drop Kane for Rashford before the other 2.

Stones shouldn't be anywhere near the squad while he's 4th choice at Man City. My worry for England is that the players we have are very attack heavy. When you look at the defensive positions, right back is fine but there aren't too many options at left back, central defence is sparse and much as I'd love Pickford to become the best keeper ever, the main reason he's staying as our number 1 is that the others aren't totally convincing.

Say that in English mate
You said who has better i said England than ali work it out brainiac.
Stones shouldn't be anywhere near the squad while he's 4th choice at Man City. My worry for England is that the players we have are very attack heavy. When you look at the defensive positions, right back is fine but there aren't too many options at left back, central defence is sparse and much as I'd love Pickford to become the best keeper ever, the main reason he's staying as our number 1 is that the others aren't totally convincing.
Chilwell and shaw are fine

Back