Marvel: Phase Four Announced

• Thread starter Deleted member 27897
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27897

I thought the whole point of endgame was that was, well, the end?
It's the Disney model. Set up the conveyor belt, flog the horse to death, then flog it some more. They used to do it with the cartoons as bairns didn't really care/understand how many times they had seen the same princess film repackaged etc, but not they've discovered they can keep selling the same shite again and again to adults there's no stopping them.

It's the Disney model. Set up the conveyor belt, flog the horse to death, then flog it some more. They used to do it with the cartoons as bairns didn't really care/understand how many times they had seen the same princess film repackaged etc, but not they've discovered they can keep selling the same shite again and again to adults there's no stopping them.

To be fair, Endgame was never the absolute end, it was always coined as the end to that story saga involving Thanos and the infinity stones.

Still agree with your general point though: It's absolutely ruined Star Wars.

It was the end of the Infinity Saga part of the MCU, the next major storyline being hinted is Secret Wars.

Also new Thor film titled Love & Thunder and Natalie Portman will return to play the female Thor

Rotten Tomatoes on Twitter

I guessed it was secret wars, but before captain marvel I thought it might be secret invasion. They are pushing the multiverse (which was a big cash generator for spiderman cartoons) but the big bad in that was Dr Doom, and the main protagonist was the fantastic four, so are they going for a manderin variant (ten rings) or will they be rebooting FF.

I was a bit peeved when they got rid of the goddess of thunder in the MU. So I hope the rumours in this respect are true.

I guessed it was secret wars, but before captain marvel I thought it might be secret invasion. They are pushing the multiverse (which was a big cash generator for spiderman cartoons) but the big bad in that was Dr Doom, and the main protagonist was the fantastic four, so are they going for a manderin variant (ten rings) or will they be rebooting FF.

I was a bit peeved when they got rid of the goddess of thunder in the MU. So I hope the rumours in this respect are true.

Well I am still hoping we get to see Secret Invasion as a possible Inifinity Saga type storyline.

The one I am looking forward to watching is What If, I know it is going to be animated series, but the What If stories were always my favourite ones in the mainstream marvel comics.

Aye, I thought we were going to see a new introduction of her towards the end of recent War of the Realms storyline, with the War Thor hammer..... but instead turned Jane Foster into a Valkyrie!

Aye, I thought we were going to see a new introduction of her towards the end of recent War of the Realms storyline, with the War Thor hammer..... but instead turned Jane Foster into a Valkyrie!

She's still technically got the hammer (but the real magic is 'inside of her' :rolleyes:) but her hat looks stupid. Should have kept Jane as Thor; the character was far more interesting. Whilst I would agree the Bendis era went too far, some of it was excellent and progressive and the reversion to type shows a lack of forward thinking and character development that can only be described as stale.

Back