Marvel Cinematic Universe

Drifter

Midfield
My son is looking for some help with his dissertation. Any film fans with an interest in the MCU, whether big fans or just in passing, it would be really appreciated if anyone could take 5 minutes of their time to complete a short survey.

My son is looking for some help with his dissertation. Any film fans with an interest in the MCU, whether big fans or just in passing, it would be really appreciated if anyone could take 5 minutes of their time to complete a short survey.
Couple of things to help. The questions regarding pre or post Phase 3 are going to create skewed data. Is he meaning to have included Phase 3 in one of the options? Otherwise there's 10 films that people can't select as their favourite.

Also, I'm not part of any ethics committe, but the questionnaire title including "All information is confidential and won’t be shared" probably means that data gathered can't be used.

Done, good luck to your lad.

I think the overwhelming response will be that it's gone steadily downhill since Endgame and that Disney's ultra capitalist model will continue to mine as much content out of it's IP until the core implodes.

Back