Martyn Waghorn

Struggled a bit with his finishing this season but comes a cross as a cracking lad. Gives everything on the pitch and seems well liked by everyone. He's been doing a lot for local mental health charities, something he's talked about having issues with himself at times. He really isn't fat either!

Last edited:
Struggled a bit with his finishing this season but comes a cross as a cracking lad. Gives everything on the pitch and seems well liked by everyone. He's been doing a lot for local mental health charities, something he's talked about having issues with himself at times. He really isn't fat either!
Good lad for being open like that, could help a lot of others to get support if needed

It's good to see he recognises that he has issues. Most people can't - more's the pity. I've had some in the past, most notably when I lost my job in 2008. It crushed me at the time.

Last edited:

Back