Martyn Waghorn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sundered Land

Midfield
He took some shit on here years ago before we shipped him out to Leicester. Apparently 'shining in sweaty sock land'...rumours are that we are linked with him. It's been said many many times before, Scottish football is simply not the same challenge or standard as Premier League, or even dare I say it Championship, we've seen it happen before with Scottish superstars coming across the border and failing badly. So what's your thoughts on 'Waggy' coming back?

He took some shit on here years ago before we shipped him out to Leicester. Apparently 'shining in sweaty sock land'...rumours are that we are linked with him. It's been said many many times before, Scottish football is simply not the same challenge or standard as Premier League, or even dare I say it Championship, we've seen it happen before with Scottish superstars coming across the border and failing badly. So what's your thoughts on 'Waggy' coming back?
Typical moyes signing.
Big waste of money.
He wasnt good enough for us or ipswich.
He has found his level just like stokes and murphy

He'll be fine for a lower Championship team. I know when we go down and keep Moyes, we'll end up there... but I don't want to make signings who are at that level.

Typical moyes signing.
Big waste of money.
He wasnt good enough for us or ipswich.
He has found his level just like stokes and murphy

Ahem, a few points;

1. He has never played for Ipswich in his career.
2. Murphy has been one of the best strikers in the championship over the last five years, hence the mags spunking £5M on him to help get them promoted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back