Martin O'Neill

His head hasn't been it in it for a while. International management seemed to fit him more in his old age than club management does, they are in for a disappointment just like us.

Out of all the managers I wanted it to work for for us, there was none more than O'Neill. Just wasn't to be and he clearly isn't what he was.

There was an article on Sky the other day some Forest fan saying he’d grown up watching Brian Clough’s teams and he hated watching Karanka’s side.

We should send him a video of our game against Norwich in 2013. :lol:
funny they were involved in the most exiting game this season in all 4 divisions,

That’s the one. Worst game I’ve ever seen.

thats the worst game you've ever seen?

really?

you were in a coma during the last 2 years and the 15 and 19 point seasons?

Always good to let this place have a bit hate.

Has the Norwich game in the Premier League been mentioned yet?

Premier League that was, Premier League.

Totally agree,apparently that was worse than the Burton game that got us relegated last year

Who'd have thought it?

I think international football suits him (slightly) better than club football these days. Whether that is due to his domestic set up or he’s now better suited to coach a group of players “given” to him as opposed to constant ins and outs, transfers etc. I’ve never been so disappointed in a managerial appointment not working for us. Was over for his first game against Blackburn. He gave James McClean a run out. Remember thinking that we’d gotten our man and the bolshy wee fella on the wing looked a great signing for us. All down hill after that :) I can’t see this working for Forest. After he came back from his sabbatical (to spend time with his missus) he just doesn’t seem to have the same interest or intensity of his younger years.

thats the worst game you've ever seen?

really?

you were in a coma during the last 2 years and the 15 and 19 point seasons?

Totally agree,apparently that was worse than the Burton game that got us relegated last year

Who'd have thought it?
The best way of comparing the level of SMB offence shown to the O’neill tenure is that of the media in the last 4 or 5 years of the Wenger regime. Vastly overblown and the significance greatly exaggerated.

Back