Martin Lewis

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think he woke a lot of people from financial torpidity and has done a lot to raise awareness of personal finance. Top bloke for me even if he is annoying at times.

Bet he's great at haggling with Lookie Lookie men for Rollex watches when on his holidays

Funny story, I made a profit out of the lookie lookie men in Tenerife with something (a watch I think) I bought from them (and sold back). Wonder how often that happens, I guess there was a watch shortage at lookie lookie HQ.

Funny story, I made a profit out of the lookie lookie men in Tenerife with something (a watch I think) I bought from them (and sold back). Wonder how often that happens, I guess there was a watch shortage at lookie lookie HQ.
:lol: you're the only person on here that could have done that

I thought of buying MacDonalds in town centres and then trying to get a refund at a motorway services

I thought of buying MacDonalds in town centres and then trying to get a refund at a motorway services

Just remembered, it wasn't a watch, it was a lazer pen. I reckon they must have sold out and demand must have been high. Bought it at the start of the holiday, annoyed everyone for two weeks then sold it back for a 100 peseta profit. :lol:

Reactions: mux
Still not too late to pile all your hard earned money into Icelandic banks...ML doesn't like to be reminded of this "top tip"...
In fairness to him, there's a hundred decent tips before you get to the dodgy ones

Can't make an omelette without breaking eggs.

Top money advice, saved me fortunes.

However I don't trust any man I think is gay that turns out not to be. Trojan horse not to be trusted. Bet he's not got a lot of male friends but loads of female friends.
Lucky him.

:lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back