Martin Braithwaite

Not 'wrong' at all.
If they didn't want to be left with no choice, then they shouldn't have allowed the release clause.
Sorry like, but I would suggest that a Spanish leagues rules don't really have anything to do with people on a message board in England.
I doubt they were expecting to lose a player once the window was shut :lol: If Barca had met his release clause when the window was open they could've lined up and signed a replacement

Give your heads a wobble Leganes have been shit on from a great height here

Other clubs have surely budgeted for such an eventuality While Barca have attempted to save money on a back up forward and spend it elsewhere in their squad. Cheating badically.
How any genuine football fan from anywhere in the world can admire either of La Ligas two ugly sisters is beyond me. Two cheating scummy rule bending spoilt children. I still remember them offering the Valencia squad $250k if they got a result against Depor on the last day of the season as only Depor or Barca could win title. Valencia played out of their skins to get a draw while Depor missed a penalty with ten mins to go. Inducing another team is legal ower there!
They aren't allowed to sign a replacement because (I presume) the window's closed.
Barca were allowed because (I presume) of their injury list , whereas Leganes CHOSE to weaken their side by selling Braithwaite.
It's the La Liga rules - no matter who (in this country) agrees or disagrees with them.
😂
Not 'wrong' at all.
If they didn't want to be left with no choice, then they shouldn't have allowed the release clause.
Sorry like, but I would suggest that a Spanish leagues rules don't really have anything to do with people on a message board in England.
:lol:

Last edited:
And La Liga have denied Leganes the opportunity to sign a replacement :lol:

His agent deserves a knighthood.

How does that work, then? and people say UEFA and FIFA are corrupt... nah, no chance. (I don't accuse any football governing body of corruption, ever. I'm looking forward to Qatar.)

Barcelona don't have 4 or 5 18 year old strikers they can promote to the first team?
Mental that they are able to do this. They’ve got Messi and Greizman at the club, just change formation

Be similar to Spurs signing someone like Pukki or Callum Wilson and they have no choice

Or Will Grigg?

Last edited:
Its a legal requirement to have a minimum fee release clause in Spain
That's all well and good but there's a transfer window for a reason, you should not be allowed to be bought/buy yourself out while the window isn't open, it's just wrong and if it's allowed massively favours the rich clubs.

I find this mind blowing

Barca have 13 games to go, he will barely play. They will then sell him for less than they paid

For Braithwaite - he gets to say he has played for Barcelona I guess

Leganés are fucked

it’s absolute bullshit.

They have made some f***ing bizarre signings in the last. Kevin Prince Boateng a few seasons ago - wtf.

Didn't Real Madrid once loan Faubert as well? Spanish teams loan/purchase any old bollocks.

Thomas Gravesen (sp) everton to madrid
I find this mind blowing

Barca have 13 games to go, he will barely play. They will then sell him for less than they paid

For Braithwaite - he gets to say he has played for Barcelona I guess

Leganés are fucked

it’s absolute bullshit.

3 and a half year contract too

It’s like a signing I’d make playing Footie Manager after coming in pissed, then check it the next day wondering what the fuck I was thinking.

its The signing you make when you add another manager to take over the mags just to fuck them over before ‘retiring’ said manager (used to do it everytime I started a new game:lol:)

Back