Martin Braithwaite

The surprising thing is that a club like Barca would not have at least one or two strikers in their reserves, players who would be chomping at the bit for a chance in the first team. I know I'm old,but I thought that's what a reserve team was for. How have they got into a position where they have to ask for special dispensation because their first team has injuries.

Surely a club the size and stature of Barca must have decent youngsters coming through?

Absolutely mental they were A) Allowed to sign him B) Don't have adequate cover

That's f***ing shocking that! So they've allowed a strong team to strength and allows a weaker team to be weakened without allowing them a similar opportunity? Madness.
Yep. Leganes will be certainties for relegation now.
The surprising thing is that a club like Barca would not have at least one or two strikers in their reserves, players who would be chomping at the bit for a chance in the first team. I know I'm old,but I thought that's what a reserve team was for. How have they got into a position where they have to ask for special dispensation because their first team has injuries.
Barca let two strikers leave in January. The whole situation stinks.

Think I read they have 13 league games left and he can't play Champions League games because he's been signed after they've submitted their squad. He'll be sat on the bench until the end of the season. Like you say, that's an opportunity made for a player coming through. Someone who won't just be sold when they get a proper replacement in the summer.

Mental that they are able to do this. They’ve got Messi and Greizman at the club, just change formation

Be similar to Spurs signing someone like Pukki or Callum Wilson and they have no choice
They've got the young kid Fati too who looks a cracking prospect

Leganes should be able to sue La Liga if they are relegated

Back