Martin Bain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Won't be happening, I'd be very surprised if it did. All the talk coming out from Bain is we need stability and stop sacking managers and bringing new ones in, that should tell us everything, he is here to stay whether we like it or not. I think we should have a new manager ready for the Championship but it just won't happen and even worse we still have Short here, fed up really.

Just need him to say or to do something. Relegation and Moyes combined are going to have our attendances down to 15/16k. It's a level of sickness of fans I've not seen before
Yeah agreed. We were in a bad place agter the 15 point relegation and losing the first 4 in the championship.

It took an amazing appointment and last day of the transfer window, to turn it round and get people excited again.

Unfortunately, i just cant see 'stability' cutting the mustard this time round.

I assume most are aware that Martin Bain is a good personal friend of Moyes & they grew up together hence why he's gannin nee where!

Just need him to say or to do something. Relegation and Moyes combined are going to have our attendances down to 15/16k. It's a level of sickness of fans I've not seen before

The club is losing a lot of hardcore fans that have had enough. I would never have thought I would ever give up on my club, but at the moment I'm done with this season.

The first direct debit is due out next week and I bet loads will be cancelling. If this is not a warning to the club then they have their heads burried in the sand again.

The club is losing a lot of hardcore fans that have had enough. I would never have thought I would ever give up on my club, but at the moment I'm done with this season.

The first direct debit is due out next week and I bet loads will be cancelling. If this is not a warning to the club then they have their heads burried in the sand again.
Its a sad situation. The club may think I don't care about the season ticket money this year,but soon it's going to be an important revenue stream and when they realise the stream will be dry. He either sacks him or we don't go n they both end up jobless

So for all these people who slagged Byrne off to high heaven and loved Bain, so far he's laid off people who get paid nowt compared to the players, sacked off the concerts (which were a great thing for the area) and Moyes has lasted the season, taking us down.

Worked out well so far, great decisions being made by the new blood at the club.

Another waste of space - these wankers must put some seriously unbelievable bull shit on their Cv's "won the champions league and world club championship with tel aviv" " turned Glasgow rangers in a sound, we'll run club in profit"

So for all these people who slagged Byrne off to high heaven and loved Bain, so far he's laid off people who get paid nowt compared to the players, sacked off the concerts (which were a great thing for the area) and Moyes has lasted the season, taking us down.

Worked out well so far, great decisions being made by the new blood at the club.
Byrne was the worst too. Makes you think, oh I don't know, THAT ELLIS IS THE f***ing ISSUE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back