Martha @ Pop Recs this Friday

How many actually turned up? I haven't been in the 'new' shop but they used to ram in about 100 in the old one, IIRC. A bit sad if that's all that can be arsed to turn out in Sunderland when they are selling out bigger venues in newcastle

It was in the old shop. Well the one next to the bunker. Was probably 30/40 people there but couldn't have possibly had any more in . They were only on half an hour or so. Was pretty low key . Enjoyed it though. I'm guessing with it being last minute and people not sure if they would get in might have put off folk.

Bloody hell, my sister's lad is in that band. If they ever do make any money I must remind him he really should be paying for his own f***ing Spotify access.

which one is he, the long haired tatey looking one? they have some mint songs like. some of its a bit too teen-pop for me, but they have some really tremendous lyrics

which one is he, the long haired tatey looking one? they have some mint songs like. some of its a bit too teen-pop for me, but they have some really tremendous lyrics

Nah. The lad with the glasses, him and Naomi have been together forever.

Edit and nee nose ring thing

Back