Marseille fan ceremonial kick off

Status
Not open for further replies.
"A Frenchwoman walks into a bar carrying a duck under her arm.
The bartender says, "Hey, You can't bring that pig in here."
The Frenchwoman says, "Excuse me...but that's a duck."
The bartender says back, "Excuse me, but I was talking to the duck."
Typical baseless xenophobic twaddle.

Reactions: Nig

Revolting horrible thing to say. An insult to the many french who gave their lives in both world wars.
Oh blah blah.. Trying to make it sound like I insulted people that died when very clearly I didn't. Fuck off man ya wet fanny.

Don't worry mate, he realised he made an idiot of himself again, and tried to change his reply - nice catch.

@Royal 8er doesn't like it when you make him look even more stupid than he makes himself look - do you? You retreat back into 'ignore mode'.
Yeah I see he had changed his post, what a sly wet fanny eh? :lol:

Last edited:
Reactions: Nig
All the french avenues are tree lined to keep the sun of the backs of the marching germans

>baseless
The French army retreated clear across the country in WW2

>xenophobic
I welcome people to England and for people of different cultures to mix

>twaddle
Yes you for getting both of them completely wrong :lol:
I know you're being flippant, but we also retreated across France too. A good book on the subject is Dunkirk: Fight to the last man by Hugh Sebag-Montefiore. We'd have lost the entire BEF without the French who assisted in covering the retreat to Dunkirk.

:lol::lol::lol:
Class. Nice finish. That's one for the grandbairns.

I know you're being flippant, but we also retreated across France too. A good book on the subject is Dunkirk: Fight to the last man by Hugh Sebag-Montefiore. We'd have lost the entire BEF without the French who assisted in covering the retreat to Dunkirk.
I think the fact hitler decided to show his generals who was boss and ordered his panzers and infantry to stop just outside Dunkirk, then do bot all for 10 days may also have been a contributing factor. Not taking anything away from the French though, who died in their thousands and over 80,000 of them got left behind.

Last edited by a moderator:

I think the fact hitler decided to show his generals who was boss and ordered his panzers and infantry to stop just outside Dunkirk, then do bot all for 10 days may also have been a contributing factor. Not taking anything away from the French though, who died in their thousands and over 80,000 of them got left behind.
You'll enjoy that book if you've not already read it. Obviously goes over why the Germans couldn't push on following the 48 hour stand down from the "halt order".

I came across it by accident while i was reading about how the third reich were using methamphetamine.

Wasn't it that clown Goering who said he could finish the BEF off via air power alone, which contributed to the halt?

Wasn't it that clown Goering who said he could finish the BEF off via air power alone, which contributed to the halt?
Aye he convinced hitler he could do it but the weather turned to shit. That wasn't the real reason though. auld adolf was getting pissed off with his generals as they were advancing so fast the planners couldnt keep up. Hitler was feeling marginalized and not in control so he hoyed the brakes on otherwise it would have been a massacre.

Don't worry mate, he realised he made an idiot of himself again, and tried to change his reply - nice catch.

@Royal 8er doesn't like it when you make him look even more stupid than he makes himself look - do you? You retreat back into 'ignore mode'.
:lol::lol: The f***ing cowardly bulls knacker has made a complete helmet of himself yet again :lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back