Mars Celebration Box Assortment

Cypher

Striker
The really tough question - which is the best one. They made the controversial decision to include the Twix in the last couple of years which will always be a biscuit to me but it stands on it's own merit.

My top eight from best to least best.

1 Snickers
2 Malteasers
3 Twix
4 MilkyWay
5 Galaxy
6 Galaxy Caramel
7 Mars Bar
8 Bounty

The really tough question - which is the best one. They made the controversial decision to include the Twix in the last couple of years which will always be a biscuit to me but it stands on it's own merit.
The Galaxy Truffle was my favourite and I was devastated when they got rid of it. I’m a big fan of the Twix though - they should have got rid of Bounty for it though!

Now it’s:
Malteser
Twix
Galaxy Caramel
Snickers
Galaxy
Milky Way
Mars
Not bothering to have one
Bounty

Cadburys heroes all the way for me.
We’ve got a box of each in the house. I’m trying to grab all the Wispa and Malteser before they all go. My favourite is actually the Eclair but nobody else really likes them so I keep them for last!

The worst assorted sweet selection on the market.

Quality street are the worst.

The correct answer is below. This is not my preference (although pretty close). Give a tub to a random group of people & this will be the order that they're eaten. (Based on what happens at my work over the years & being on different teams working with different people. Its always the same)

1. Malteasers
2. Galaxy Caramel
3. Galaxy
4. Twix
5. Mars Bar
6. Milky Way
7. Snickers
8. Bounty

Last edited:

Back